looking for a buddy! :)

lisa.x

Reaction score
Im looking for a buddy with similar days/dates to mine, currently on cd8 of what i think is a 28 day cycle.
Im 20 years old and ttc number 1 :flower:

sure why not! 30 people have viewed this, but you're the only one to reply, so thanks! :)

thats ok hun ! i started ,my own thread a few days ago loads of people answered but only 1 has posted since so i guess they forgot lol im happy to b ya buddy hun , b warned though iam a poas addict lol

Lol thats ok, this is only my second month of ttc, but i know what im like, so i bought some preg test strips off the net (50!) i just know i wont be able to stop myself testing all the time lol :)

its very addictive thats for sure !! im on month 2ttc aswell :) im terrible though using bbt, opk's , saliva microscope an concieve plus lube !! i will catch the eggy lol lol

Hey ladies, I'm on CD7 of a 30 day cycle. Is that close enough to join you two? I always look for the tickers to see where people are so I can find someone who's going to be dealing with the TWW around the same time.

hi littlebird :hi: ,im cd 7 so your on the same cd me an not far behind lisax :thumbup: , well af has left the building :wohoo: . waiting for my clearblue opk's too arrive :haha: littlebird it looks like our charts have a similar pattern lol
well i thought i would introduce myself properly ; im karen from kent uk , im old 31 lol ttc#2 well for me number 5 pregnancy my first 3 preg unfortunatley ended in miscarragies an 1 eptopic that was many yrs ago now the last in 2005 all with my ex husband . anyways i have 1dd born in 2009 with my current partner ! think thats about it :wacko:

Thanks for checking out my chart! Isn't that the best feeling when AF leaves and you can get ready for the next ovulation?

Girl, 31 isn't even close to old. ;) I'm 34 and if we conceive in this cycle I'll still deliver after turning 35. I hope the drs. don't pressure me to take lots of tests. The pregnancies with my boys were normal and we never had to do the more invasive tests, thank goodness.

My only MC occurred in Nov. I just really hope we can get the BFP this month and move forward from it. But I am doing temping and OPK and I ordered pre-seed which should be arriving soon. So AF better be scared! I'm going to send her away! :)

Your LO is adorable! Hope you can give your family the BFP news this month!

hiya how is every1 ? cd 8 here im already starting to get twingy ovulation pain so prob gonna start my opk's soon x

I'm doing ok. Got a pos. OPK yesterday but that just can't be right. I will just keep temping and testing though. And jumping on DH from time to time to try to get the timing right! :haha:

Funny u should say u got a positive opk cause I had full ferning on my saliva scope today an my cm has gone quite eggwhite already cd 8 !! Lol Mayb we have impatient eggs lol

You might be right. Another pos OPK today, even after I changed containers. I'm just in shock. I really thought I could predict what was happening in my cycle but I'm completely lost now. :growlmad:

how r u today littlebird ? ive got negative opk but still got ewcm and the odd ovulation pain !

how r u today littlebird ? ive got negative opk but still got ewcm and the odd ovulation pain !

Well, had a rough night. I posted it here at [post=10031935]this TTC after loss thread[/post]. I am feeling pretty bad today but trying to stay hopeful until I see the doctor.

Thanks for checking in with me! Keep testing with the OPKs. And BD too. You will catch that egg! :)

Well, had a rough night. I posted it here at [post=10031935]this TTC after loss thread[/post]. I am feeling pretty bad today but trying to stay hopeful until I see the doctor.

Thanks for checking in with me! Keep testing with the OPKs. And BD too. You will catch that egg! :)

Whoops, it actually started [post=10025626]here[/post].

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->