looking for a buddy

lewsmom

Reaction score
:flower: hi id love a buddy to talk with and share experiences with.. im in my 7th month of trying and sometimes feel alone.. so i thought it would be nice to try find someone in a simular situation to me.. :flower:

Hi I am looking for a buddy too! I am about 3dpo now so similar to you? This is my first month trying but it took me 10 months with my son, now 17 months. I see you have a son too - did it take long to conceive him? Good luck and baby dust to you!

Hi I am looking for a buddy too! I am about 3dpo now so similar to you? This is my first month trying but it took me 10 months with my son, now 17 months. I see you have a son too - did it take long to conceive him? Good luck and baby dust to you!

hi hun.. thanks for your reply.. im 2dpo and due af on the 23rd.. how about u? my son was a suprise lol so this our first time actively trying.. we are on our 7th month so.. its starting to be a little frustrating now.. its just theres not really any1 to tlk to around me so i thought id see if i can find some1 on here lol..GL to you too and sendings you tonnes of baby dust..:flower:

hello, i know the feeling, there's no one really to talk to as i don't really want to tell people i am ttc - i did the first time and after 10 Months of people asking me or avoiding asking me i did start to worry. but there was no need. i know seven months seems long but is not unusual. i didn't have this site last time, it is great to see you are not alone. well i am 4 or 5 dpo, due around 21st/22nd so i guess we will both know for christmas!!

yeah for sure.. i know really that 7 months isnt long.. there are some on here who have been trying for years! i take my hats off to them because it must be soo hard!! is this gunna be ur last baby or? how many do u plan on having, this is our last baby.. we want just 2 xx

Hello ladies, I am in need of a buddy too. This is the first month my husband and I are TTC after a m/c in February. I am 3dpo, due for AF on the 22nd....stuck hoping for a BFP for Christmas. I know what you are saying Gemmy, I don't want to tell people we are TTC. I was so excited with my first pregnancy, I told people to early. After the m/c, I hated the questions and looks I got.

Good luck ladies!

ah that is tough with the m/c EM, let's cross fingers that we do get bfp for xmas, that would be amazing. yes I'm the same lewsmom, I want two as well so this would be the last one. Baby dust girls! x

welcome.. EMandPATRICK.. GL with TTC.. sorry for your loss.. sending you tonnes of babydust xxx

hi im ok thanks how ru? just hate the last week of the TWW lol

Ah me too. Am wishing the weekend away. Amazing how many of us are in the same boat though. I'm trying not to be too hopeful. Part of me is, part of me isn't. Fingers crossed x

Ah me too. Am wishing the weekend away. Amazing how many of us are in the same boat though. I'm trying not to be too hopeful. Part of me is, part of me isn't. Fingers crossed x

im just hoping for tht BFP.. FX and baby dust all of you xxx:flower:

Hi girls, I'm out :O( Spotting started last night af is here today, earlier than expected. Oh well, glad I didn't get my hopes up too much, although I wonder why for the last two cycles I have felt so different in stomach between ovulation and af. It is really confusing and it does give me false hope.

On the plus side I have a xmas party tonight and was unsure as to whether to have a drink - well I will enjoy a cocktail or two and buy opk for January! This just reminds me how hard it really is!

Good Luck to you both, hope the dreaded witch doesn't touch you xx

hi just to update.. i tested and got a faitn BFP.. im soo happy.. hopefully its all of our months too :D sending u baby dust to all xxx

BIG congrats to you! Have a wonderful 9 months x

BIG congrats to you! Have a wonderful 9 months x

thank you so much gemmy.. ill keep my fingers crossed for you tht its ur month next month.. hope you have a fantastic xmas.. xxx

how many do u plan on having, this is our last baby.. we want just 2 xx

I'm just planning my second...will see after that! You been trying for long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->