Looking for a buddy

nexis

Reaction score
I'm Katie, I'm 25 and DH is 27 an we're ttc #1. We've been trying for about 4 months since I came off cerazette. I've always had irregular AF's and it looks like that may be continuing now I'm off the pill after having been on it for 5 years. I'm currently 7 days late, :bfn: on 23rd December, retesting tomorrow and if still no luck I'm going to go chat with my new GP in the hopes that they might be able to find out why I'm so irregular.

I'm hoping to find a buddy/buddies who may be in a similar situation. :)

Hi Katie! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that you're currently stuck in limbo land, it's bad enough having to endure the TTW let alone our bodies torturing us with no AF/BFP after this time! i've experienced this a few times since me and OH started TTC last year, previous to this i've had cycles ranging from 31-35 days, however for the past couple of months i've had 28 day cycles so i'm going in for a blood test tomorrow to get my progesterone and LH levels checked. I'm 28 and my OH is 35 so i hope i can get to the bottom of things soon, as i'm not getting younger lol! :dohh:

Best of luck for the test tomorrow, FX'd keep me posted :flower:

Lou x

Unfortunately it was another :bfn: I'm going to go to the doctors this week and see if they can suggest anything. I've had an ultrasound many years ago for PCOS but it didn't show anything so they didn't give me a blood test. Maybe my new doctors will do a little more investigating :)

Hiya Katie,

Sorry to hear it was a BFN,

you said you had a scan a few years ago for PCOS and it was neg, it may be worth getting re-checked, i have PCOS and i get scanned every 6-12 months and sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesnt. i was told by the doctor that pcos can cause the ovaries to become inflamed and only when they are inflamed will it show on scans.

if you fancy a buddy i could do with one!!! i havent really had any1 to chat to regarding ttc apart from OH (some times you need a female to talk to) someone impartcial to it all.

love

Rea

Hiya Katie,

Sorry to hear it was a BFN,

you said you had a scan a few years ago for PCOS and it was neg, it may be worth getting re-checked, i have PCOS and i get scanned every 6-12 months and sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesnt. i was told by the doctor that pcos can cause the ovaries to become inflamed and only when they are inflamed will it show on scans.

if you fancy a buddy i could do with one!!! i havent really had any1 to chat to regarding ttc apart from OH (some times you need a female to talk to) someone impartcial to it all.

love

Rea

I think I'll mention being re-tested for PCOS when I see the doctor next. Also, I'd be more than happy to be buddies :)

i would most definatley mention in, even if this just eliminates it. i hope it goes well at the doctors

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->