Looking for a bump buddy due 20th Sept #1

Loukachu

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
I got my BFP on Saturday :cloud9:
EDD: 20th September
This is my first and it all feels so surreal. Would love someone to share with.
Am 31

Anyone want to buddy up? :hugs:

I am due around September 7th (I am thinking) still waiting for my first scan to get confirmation! Would love to have a bump buddy. I am 21

I'm due on Sept 20 with my first too :)

I am 22. How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? x

Hi my estimated due date is the 15th at this stage. Will have to wait for the ultrasound to find out more. How is everyone?

Hi my estimated due date is the 15th at this stage. Will have to wait for the ultrasound to find out more. How is everyone?

Feeling really queasy. Did another test this morning dark lines within less than 10 seconds. Seeing doc on Tuesday morning.

Congrats! ! and Lol on the extra test!! I did three and still wish I could have done another one lately!! At 6 weeks today. Nausea has been fairly good so far but my boobs have decided that they apparently needed to be even bigger and sore!! Have u told anyone yet?

Congrats! ! and Lol on the extra test!! I did three and still wish I could have done another one lately!! At 6 weeks today. Nausea has been fairly good so far but my boobs have decided that they apparently needed to be even bigger and sore!! Have u told anyone yet?

Have told a couple of close friends and my work because of the nature of my job.

Will be about 12 weeks on Mother's Day so going to tell family then

How exciting!

My boobs have been so sore and are quite noticeably bigger.. I've actually had a couple of people ask me if I'm pregnant because of the size of them! I wouldn't have thought that would happen this early...

Also brushing my teeth makes me vomit :wacko: So strange and very annoying!

How exciting!

My boobs have been so sore and are quite noticeably bigger.. I've actually had a couple of people ask me if I'm pregnant because of the size of them! I wouldn't have thought that would happen this early...

Also brushing my teeth makes me vomit :wacko: So strange and very annoying!

My boobs are really sore. DH was like woah they are bigger lol! Tend to get queasy when I am hungry or have just eaten...

I am feeling so tired! Most days I don't even feel up to getting out of bed! I am tired of being tired, but I guess I will have to live!

I am feeling so tired! Most days I don't even feel up to getting out of bed! I am tired of being tired, but I guess I will have to live!

The tiredness hasn't hit me yet but I am sure it is only a matter of time!
I keep eating though... Have stocked up on snacks for work.
I am seeing the doctor tomorrow just to confirm as haven't been yet

The tiredness is horrible! But I guess I should be thankful that I am not nauseous/vomiting! Good luck tomorrow :) I am sure everything will go great!

The tiredness is horrible! But I guess I should be thankful that I am not nauseous/vomiting! Good luck tomorrow :) I am sure everything will go great!

Thanks -bit apprehensive, no idea why!

I've found that I'm a bit more tired then normal and really bad back paid. Been grazing on snacks a lot last week but better this week. I haven't had much nausea which hasn't been good - weird I know! I keep fearing I'm gonna loose it cause I don't have bad symptoms :s might get to see it on an ultrasound next Tuesday!!

I'm due Sept 20th too with my first!
I'm 21

Hi, congrats.
How are you feeling?

Getting more nauseous as the days go by it seems, but luckily I have yet to have full blown morning sickness. I get queasy too before and after I eat, and nothing at all really sounds good, you know? Other than that, kinda foggy sometimes, like I can't think straight. It's super weird, not sure if it's pregnancy related or not though...

How was your doctors appointment? :)

Doc appointment was ok, waiting for my booking in appointment now will be another 4 weeks or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->