Looking for a clearblue fertility monitor?

Dannixo

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a clearblue fertility monitor.

I can sell my cbfm to you but i m in greece. I dont know what the postage costs might be but i could ask if you re interested. It s in perfect working condition but i dont have the box as i have it since 2011. You will only need to reset it as it has my cycle info stored. Let me know if you still want it. It s been my lucky gadget i ve been pg three times using it!

I can sell my cbfm to you but i m in greece. I dont know what the postage costs might be but i could ask if you re interested. It s in perfect working condition but i dont have the box as i have it since 2011. You will only need to reset it as it has my cycle info stored. Let me know if you still want it. It s been my lucky gadget i ve been pg three times using it!

Yes find out the postage, and let me know, how much are you selling it for?

Hey still havent checked out postage but i m looking for about 40 euros for it as i am expecting my 3rd and i wont be needing it anymore! Let me know!

Hey still havent checked out postage but i m looking for about 40 euros for it as i am expecting my 3rd and i wont be needing it anymore! Let me know!

That will work. Are you willing to ship fed ex cod?

Is that like the fast kind of courrier type??? I can ship whichever way as long as you can cover the shipping cost

Is that like the fast kind of courrier type??? I can ship whichever way as long as you can cover the shipping cost

Fed ex cod means I pay for the monitor when it arrives to the fed ex man. It depends on how much shipping is?

Sorry that would be way too long before I ever get a payment. Do you have PayPal? If you still want it I ll be going in on Thursday to check the shipping cost with the post office, do you want me to check just the normal international fee or the fast type of courier one too?

Sorry that would be way too long before I ever get a payment. Do you have PayPal? If you still want it I ll be going in on Thursday to check the shipping cost with the post office, do you want me to check just the normal international fee or the fast type of courier one too?

Both

You would get payment the day after I got the monitor so you wouldn't be waiting long at all.

I ll check the fed ex cod (not even sure we have it here? Never heard of it before!) And will ask for shipping prices for both services on Thursday. Will let you know ASAP.

Hi. I asked about the prices today.

Standard internation is 7euros
Registered international is 10 euros
Courrier international is 60 euros (!!)

And they cant do pay upon delivery unless i am a registered member (dont even know what that means) with their service which i m not.

Think about it and let me know. Bare in mind Tuesday is a national day for us so everything is closed.

£45 including postage? (That's if you're in the uk, I'm on my phone and can't see where you are)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->