Looking for a common ground with a buddy!

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know I already have two great buddies. However I am looking for one more, that is around the same place in life as me. Someone to share common ground and that I can relate to. Not that I cant relate to my other buddies :).

A little about me.. I am 22 and DH will be 24, we are married and have been together 3 1/2 years. Just bought our acreage back in October, DH farms and I am cosmetologist and have 1 year left of MA school. We have two crazys dogs and TTC our first! Anyone else out there in the same place of life?

Hello there!

Im 19 and my husband is 23. Weve been together 6 years and married 18 months. Im currently a retail supervisor and my husband is a secondary school maths teacher. My husband grew up on a farm so can relate to you there. Were also TTC our 1st.

Hopefully we can relate but if not dont worry!

Hey littleone! I think we may relate haha. How long how you and DH been TTC? I see you should be testing soon? Good luck

Dh and I have been TTC for 2 months so not long! Its also my secpnd month off the implant but as it doesnt affect your fertility afterwards were hoping for a BFP! I also didnt test this morning because ive been testing every 2 days so will be testing tomorrow. Very excited as all ive had is sore boobs since about 8dpo!

Weve been TTC for about the same time aswell :)

Were you on any bc before TTC?

Ohhhh exciting!! Hope you get your BFP. Yes I was on the pill before :)

Hi, I have 20 beef cows, 2 horses and my husband is an ag mechanic and runs crop ground. I am 24 he is 23. We have been married for 5 months and ttc #1 for 2 months. We have been together for 3 1/2 years. We have two crazy dogs a border collie and a house dog.

Hi there :)

I have a border collie too! His names Oscar and the cutest little baby. Hes from my in laws farm litter.

Where abouts are you in your cycle?

I am CD 13 according to fertility friend. I love my border collie, shes a red/white and such a sweetie, we bought a house a few miles from the farm but she stays there. She would hate not seeing the cows all the time. Our shih tzu is a crazy dog. She's a puppy actually but shes nuts, but in a friendly way. Did you test yet?

Hi, I have 20 beef cows, 2 horses and my husband is an ag mechanic and runs crop ground. I am 24 he is 23. We have been married for 5 months and ttc #1 for 2 months. We have been together for 3 1/2 years. We have two crazy dogs a border collie and a house dog.

Well HELLO... Sounds alot like me actually haha. DH and I guess me now too haha have around 60 beef cows as well!! DH farms, but also works for John Deere full time :) Do you work anywhere? Like I said above I am a cosmetologist, however I have been taking it easy on the work side. As I am in school now to become a Medical Assistant. We have a mini doxie, I love her to death. And In October I finally got my German Shorthaired Pointer, my baby! I had 2 growing up, and was waiting till we bought our own acreage to get my own. The doxie only goes out to potty, the GSP since he is my baby.. is also an "inside" dog but he goes out to play and run around whenever. But he sleeps inside and lounges around inside whenever he wants haha.

My parents have cows that we run with ours total there's 100. So that keeps me pretty busy, I do work at a sale barn one to two days a week. I will quit when I get pregnant, I would worry to much about safety issues. Lol my husband works for a John Deere Dealership. We got the inside one when we got back from the honeymoon. I am sorry to say I baby her and treat her like a queen, she loves it outside.

Are you just starting on your cycle this round? I have just started, but just taking it "easy" this month. Seeing what happens.

Nope. Right in the middle, well almost anyway. Its cd 13. But I dont test or use opks, I just use fertility friend to guess O day. I agreed with my husband to just enjoy trying for the first 6 months. :dohh: I wish I hadn't sometimes.

I know its hard to just "enjoy" it and see what happens. I am the biggest impatient person ever haha. Well.. Good luck to you in this cycle hope you get a BFP

Lol, I am so impatient. I must remain calm, that never happens. Thanks you too!!

So Im Cd30 now... officially 2 days late but BFN and I think af is coming. :( but onto my next cycle and im yesting on my birthday so hoping for a lovely present!

My collie is babied too. Hes a proper welsh one so hes an absolute fool. My brothrr runs around yhe garden and he snaps at his ankles! He lovws biting the heels off shoes though for some reason!

When af shows up im going to try and take it easy but its hard when its all you think about!

I hope she stays far away! She is an evil one for sure. Where do you guys live if you don't mind me asking? In the states or elsewhere? I think I should O tomorrow, so we shall see if the busy weekend plays and affect on it or not. I have 2 graduations a wedding and my husbands class reunion(which he just told me about yesterday).

Littleone I hope your AF doesnt come. And Cowgirl.. yes very impatient too. blah. Atleast you got some things to take up your mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->