Looking for a cycle buddy...TTC #1 after Cerazette, 6dpo

Mummy and Preggo with #2!
Reaction score
Anyone out there in a similar situation? I have been driving myself :wacko: symptom spotting so far and need to feel like I'm not the only one!

:flower:

Anyone out there in a similar situation? I have been driving myself :wacko: symptom spotting so far and need to feel like I'm not the only one!

:flower:

Hey! Im in the same situation although i only took my last cerazette pill 16 days ago. So far i have had NO symptoms at all feel totally fine since i stopped pill. I have started taking folic acid too. I stopped cerazette around January for a break and got AF 3 weeks after stopping so fingers crossed!! Hoping for :bfp: in time for Christmas but we'll wait and see. Good luck:thumbup:

Thanks Lollylou. Its always nice to know were not alone in the world. I think my overactive imagination is whats causing all these symptoms!
I have been taking Pregnacare Conception which contains folic acid and a bunch of other stuff and have had my OH on zinc,Vitamin C and selenium. I always said I didn't want kids until 2016 (hence my screen name) but my OH convinced me and now the hormones have kicked in and I am broody as hell!!!
I am so hoping for BFP by Christmas too!
Good Luck and please keep me posted how things are going for you - are you charting? Feel free to look at my crazy chart!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->