Looking for a diet buddy

Warby

Mom of four monkey-moos
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Erin. I am looking for someone to be my diet buddy...someone who is also looking to lose weight, who will read my updates and share their own updates, who can help keep me motivated and accountable.

My son is ten weeks old now. He is my fourth child, and I am 38 years old. My body is not snapping back the way it did nine years ago after having my first child! I am no spring chicken any more but am so not happy with my droopy, saggy, fat body.

I am breastfeeding, and I suppose that would help me lose weight if I wasn't inhaling Easter candy every chance I get. But it is gone now (or at least the good stuff is) and I am pretty fed up with how I am looking. I saw some photos of myself and I look huge! And I refuse to not be in pictures with my children because of how I look.

My beginning stats: 5'2. 160 pounds. I would like to lose 35 pounds.

Anyone want to join me?

I wish you the best of luck! I'm also trying to lose weight. I haven't had children but my partner and I are planning on trying soon. I want to lose weight so I can be fit and healthy when pregnant and then when I have a child. I want to be able to run around with them without getting out of breath and I want to take loads of pictures without thinking how awful I look!

I'm 5'5" and weigh 175lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->