looking for a NTNP buddy

Babycrazii571

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies im 20 and married and new to the military life. So far I have no friends here at our base and my DH and I have been NTNP for about 8 months, but weve been living toge ther for 4 months because of training and moving and all the bs military life has to offer. So im in need of friends who are also NTNP because I'm pretty sure DH is getting a little tired of hearing me lol. So heres my situation I'm about 11 days late but took a test on the second and of course BFN my cycle is also irregular and I have no ideas about my ov or charting or temping so any takers??

hi.. iim almost 23 and married and my husband is in Royal air foce :)

we based at raf marham in uk.... and we just deicded to NTNP after we lost our baby boy 7 weeks ago at 24+3 weeks...

we also have a 2 year old daughter...

how do you do :)

xxx

Hii! I'm 24, hubby was in the Air Force (separated June 10'), now he's a fire fighter civilian on a base here in Kansas.. we just moved out here from Boston, so I don't know ANYONE either lol :hi:

Well MummyMarsh and Marini Mare I would love to be your NTNP buddy. There is sooo much to learn here. So Marini Mare how long have you been ntnp??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->