looking for a pregnancy buddy

lbeee84

Reaction score
I just happened upon this website today and am so glad I did!!! I am new to all this so bear with me...but i am having a difficult go about with this pregnancy. I have a very unsupportive partner...to say the least...and as a result not really anyone to turn to. I am 9 wks and if anyone would like to talk/buddy up i welcome it...or its gonna be a lone 7 months. Hope to hear from someone (wow hope i didnt come across creepy/desperate lol!)

Hey there we are 19weeks 1day but if you want you can buddy up with us. :happydance:

I'd love to!!! I know you're much further on than me but its always nice to be able to have someone to talk to about all these crazy things happening!!! Thank you so much for the invite!! So how's the 2nd trimester treating you? I've just about had it with the first...im always exhausted and working nights defintiely doesnt help, and these mood swings yeesh...when did you start to feel relief? its been so long since i was last pregnant

Aside from sore boobs I wouldn't know I'm pregnant , first tri is horrible especially if you suffer from morning sickness . We have our 20 week scan next week we want to find out the sex so that should be exciting, what are you most looking forward to with this pregnancy ?:haha:

Oh how exciting!!! There is no bigger rush than finding out the sex of your baby!! Do you have an feelings as to what it might be...they say in some studies that women are usually pretty sensitive as to what they're having (70% accurate I think). Based on all my symptoms i think that there is a massive amnt of hormones going thru me now so i think im having a little girl. But for me im most stoked about just having another child in general. I already have a 5 y/o boy and i wanted another almost instantly after having him but things just didnt work out that way. Plus i work in a hospital so i see little ones in the nicu and picu when i work in there from time to time...so ive had baby fever for quite some time. Do you have any other kiddos at home or is this your first? Im also real excited to find out the sex...(im just a tad envious of you right now j/k). So much so that we are gonna pay to get an ultrasound from an independent company at 16 wks to find out. So we'll find out just before christmas. Sorry i totally rattled on forever about myself but its so nice to be able to chat w/someone about my pregnancy. I think everytime i talk about it w/my so his eyes tend to glaze over...lol!

This is our first OH said she thinks it is a boy and now she has got me thinking that my sister said she hopes it is a girl so no pressure there .. We have brought so much already lo is spoilt .. Even our dog can't wait till lo is here .. Will you be getting a 3/4d scan??

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and I'd love some bump buddies. How have you been feeling?

COngrats dustxxx!!! Did you all just find out? Please join us...its always nice to be able to turn to someone during these times. Im 10 weeks now...and to be honest (sorry im gonna be a negative nelly) this pregnancy has been super rough on me. The tiredness, the nausea, the works. hows yours been thus far? hopefully you'll have smooth sailing!

lilone 2013...Have you guys set up the nursery yet? Thats definitely one thing im super stoked about...i didnt have alot of money w/my first so i wasnt able to give him a proper nursery so this time im gonna go all out...but of course gotta give big brother a room makeover now too lol!! Im sure no matter what ur baby is tho it will be beautiful and sounds like most definitely well loved!! So whens your guy's ultrasound?!? I bet you guys can hardly wait!!!

So I have a question for both of you...and if its too personal please dont feel like you have to answer...but do you guys have a specific birthing plan? Like au natural/home birth etc? Im just curious to see...as my 1st birth literally tore me up...I had to get spinal surgery afterwards, so now im opting for a c-section all the way. Have you guys had one or know anyone who's had one?

Anywho Im so glad i get to talk with you ladies...sorry i went on forever but its so nice to have some bump buddies! Happy friday to ya!!

We haven't set the nursery up yet we will when we move though we will
Be having baby in with us untill it's older. We have our scan on the 26th at 10 then the midwife after. I wanna give birth on the birth centre and use things like the birth pool so we are going to ask at the midwife appointment.

Did you op for the c-section or have you been told it would be safer? I'm already thinking and worrying about the idea of giving birth I can't imagine getting cut open. Baby is meant to be due on the 11th and the hospital have booked an appointment for the 13 we hope baby doesn't get too comfy as we really can't wait ill be 5months Monday. Time is gonna go so quickly.

can I ask you a question.. What should I expect after the baby is born as I have heard everyone telling stories and things and I'm dead scared already.

lil one...sorry it took me so long to reply ive been working crazy hours lately and combined w/pregnancy i havent done much but sleep lately lol! But did you find out the sex of your baby? I saw that you said you'd find out by the 26th...if so any names picked out yet?

Well my ob told me i can go either way with the birth but my last kiddo he herniated by spinal disc during delivery...VERY painful so im totally gun shy when it comes to doing natural again as my first one was so traumatic on my body. So i welcome a c-section...plus i see them being done quite a bit at work (i work in a hospital) and it seems relatively painless (at least the procedure part).

But in terms of what to expect once the baby is born...im not sure if you mean the actual birth or caring for the little one after...but like i said the birth itself was traumatizing to me bc the anestesiologist messed up the epidural so i felt everything on one side of my body (including my disc bulging out) so it was hell. But it all depends on the woman...my mom told me that she hardly felt a thing when she was birthing me and it was quite smooth. I think if you exercize quite a bit and do breathing techniques you should be fine w/a natural birth (which would be ideal as your not exposing the baby to anything). Im just a big whiney butt and i didnt do the birthing exercizes so i paid for it later lol!!

Well look forward to hearing from ya soon!!! I cant wait to hear about your ultra sound!!!

We found out we are having a little girl we have choosen the name Daisy-May Lily we thought she wasn't gonna tell us as I had to go for a walk baby was lying funny but we are so happy and everything is well with baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->