Looking for a strong, overweight bnb partner!!!

babers

Reaction score
The title says it all. I am pregnant with my 4th child and i am significantly overweight. I lost 4 pounds with my last pregnancy which is perfectly safe if you are as big as me. I am looking for a few (or 1) pregnant ladies to go through this pregnancy with me with good, healthy eating habits and some mild exercise. I want someone who will comitt to me and check up with me everyday and we will share how are eating and exercising are going. I need someone who is honest and will be firm with me when I am trying to give some lame excuse why I didn't exercise or why I ate an entire pie for a snack!! I will extend the same firmness with you. I intend on weighing less at delivery than I do now and I want to have good, healthy habits established. I must warn I am a sugar addict so you will have your hands full with me. Who is brave enough to step up to the "Healthy and Happy 9 monther club." (we can work on the name later!) We will tell each other our weight from every appointment and I would like to keep a daily food journal that I will post to you so I can be aware of what is going in my mouth. Looking forward to getting to know whomever wants to join this awesome group!!!!!

Come on ladies, don't be shy!!!!

last chance!!!!! someone wants to be my friend?! right???

Hi hun we are all your friends lol just not sure about the exersizing part :haha:

I need a bit of encouragement to eat healthily as I put on far too much weight the last time I was pregnant and never really shifted it and need a friend to kick my butt when I eat footlong meatball subs like I did today lol.

Suppose I better introduce myself my name is Audrey 29 years old, got a 17 month old son and 13 + 6 pregnant with my second.

Hey I'm Amanda, 29, 1st pregnancy and I live in the UK. If you need some encouragement and support I'm here!

thank you ladies!!! I mostly need someone to be accountable too. I have a 19 month old and I am a little over 4 weeks pregnant. I am just scared to gain any weight as I am already so far gone.

Hello x

i am around 17st and i am pregnant for the third time, i have a 19 month old son

I still wear my baby, so i carry him on my back for usually around an hour a day. this is about all the exercise i do! (oh and sex LOL)

I have heard the wii fit is really good, i would really like to get one, my brother lost loads of weight on it!

the wii fit is a good idea. We have one, but I found just owning one doesn't make you lose weight, you actually have to use it. Who knew?!!!!

Hi there I cant guarentee every day as I am also on my fourth and working but will be there for you or if you have a smart phone I am normally on there everyday on whatsapp. I am overweight and managed to weigh the same at the end of my last pregnancy as when I started. But I will be here for you when I can

Oh I am 14st having lost 2st since last one I have a 13yr old 3yr old an 11mnth old and just found out I am preggy even though DH has had the snip

Oh my gosh, he got snipped and you got pregnant!!!! This baby is really wanting to come to you. That is crazy. do they give a money back guarantee on those??? Did your husband have a heart attack?

Well to be fair he was okay about it he wanted more anyway it was me that didnt. We are still getting our heads around it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->