Looking for a TTC Buddy ASAP!!!!

clavier2012

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new in this website and in the trying to conceive experience.
My fiance and I are getting married in a few weeks and we both want to have a baby now. We tried last month using an iphone app, it predicted my ovulation day. However, I did not get pregnant eventhough we had sex every single day during my fertile week!!

This is my second month. I had my period on April 25 and started using the ovulation strips on May 7. I got a positive ovulation on May 10. We BD that day and the next one. I don't have any symptoms yet and Im really nervous that is going to come up negative again.

Was has been your experience?
Im alone on this, my friends all have children and none of them are TTC so they don't understand my anxiety.

I was hoping to find a buddy on this website.

Thank You.

Well our cycles are different. But ill be ur buddy. I am on cycle day 3 started clomid again. Im also doing IUI this month. I didnt ovulate my first month (Dec) Second month had a chemical (Jan) And no BFP In (Feb) March and April I had a break. On April 20th i had an HSG all clear and then this month i started clomid days 3-7. So im cycle day 3 today and when I O i will do my IUI. good luck

Hi clavier2012!

I'm also pretty new to this forum but I find it very helpful with any questions I may have. I'll totally be your TTC buddy. :) I'm currently on CD #4, 2nd day of 100mg Clomid and going in to my RE on the 23rd for an ultrasound to see what the heck is going on in there. I'm also having my first IUI this month and I'm a bit nervous, anxious about it.

I totally know what you mean about being alone with TTC. I come from a big family, all sisters, who all have lots of babies. My oldest sister just had twins a week ago! They assume that since most of the women in my family were not plagued with infertility, the problems I'm experiencing now, will "work themselves out". Argh. And the thing is, is that if they haven't personally gone through TTC and actually want/plan to have a baby (I know, this seems so weird almost to people, like all babies are "accidents") a lot of people don't know how to take it. Also, I HATE the most is when people say "Just relax, it will happen." Sorry to blab on an on... :)

Hello,

I am new in this website and in the trying to conceive experience.
My fiance and I are getting married in a few weeks and we both want to have a baby now. We tried last month using an iphone app, it predicted my ovulation day. However, I did not get pregnant eventhough we had sex every single day during my fertile week!!

This is my second month. I had my period on April 25 and started using the ovulation strips on May 7. I got a positive ovulation on May 10. We BD that day and the next one. I don't have any symptoms yet and Im really nervous that is going to come up negative again.

Was has been your experience?
Im alone on this, my friends all have children and none of them are TTC so they don't understand my anxiety.

I was hoping to find a buddy on this website.

Thank You.

:flower:Hello there, I am also new to this and would love to be buddies! I have been TTC for 2 years now. I've had 2 MC's and 2 chemical pregnancies. I've had all the tests and I check out fine :huh: so not sure what's going on. I used my second round of clomid this month and should be Oving within the next few days so let the BD'ing begin! Hoping for a :bfp: for us all!!

Clavier - any new updates? How's everything coming along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->