Looking for a TTC buddy TTC #1, 21months, CD 22 of 29

lupinerainbow

Pregnant #1 after 9+ years LTTTC
Reaction score
Looking for someone or a few people to buddy up with, my cycle is 29 days so pretty average and luteal phase is 14 days.
On cycle 21- bbt, folic acid.
CD 22 as it says in the title :thumbup:
Just looking for someone willing to listen to the odd rant, have a laugh with and just have a general chat with.
Will be nice to meet someone to join me on my journey and vice versa. :D

xx

Hey there - I would love to be buddies!!
I too am trying for #1

Thanks, :) how long have you been TTC? Good luck with testing hope you get your :bfp: :)

xx

Hey I have been ttc since may..have been married for a year next month.
I have taken a few tests all BFN :( I am due for af tomorrow.. I hope that I am just one of those women who dont get a BFP until after their af is due because I am starting to lose hope...

well i hope it all goes well for you hun FX'ed let me know as soon as you get your BFP or if AF turns up! Best of luck to you i'm due on friday or saturday and won't be testing till AF is not here cause i get more stressed! :hugs:

xxx

Hey would love to join as we are still TTC #1, part of a few groups and they help to keep me sane!!

hey :) what day are u testing or af due and how long have you been concieving although i'm not sure sanity is something i can off you :haha:
best of luck! :)

:dust:
xxxx

We have been TTC since Oct 08 so just 2 years now, i will be testing on the day AF is due which is 23rd Oct.

LOL well ranting, obsessing and the odd tatrum help me and everyone on here always gets it rather then looking like i have lost it!! :rofl:

Okay :) i will be testing on 18th but AF is due to arrive 16th so will only be testing if the mean old :witch: doesn't turn up :(
Hoping she won't this month but will get my own :BFP: good luck to you too! :hugs:
Love your avatar by the way :D, have as many rants and tantrums as you like, i'm sure i will haha!

xxxx

Ranting is good, stops things from getting bottled up LOL

My avatar is Elena my Northern Inuit and we have 2 other dogs as well, i'm a doggie person :)

Ranting is good, stops things from getting bottled up LOL

My avatar is Elena my Northern Inuit and we have 2 other dogs as well, i'm a doggie person :)

Me too! Hence the name haha.. I so want her she is lovely :) you are so lucky! haha .. and yeah rants are good are you feeling positive this cycle?

xxxx

Hey - so I am now 1 day late I tested this morning... :bfn:
but on a good note no af symptoms...only very gassy (sorry if tmi)
Any updates from you ladies?

Hey - so I am now 1 day late I tested this morning... :bfn:
but on a good note no af symptoms...only very gassy (sorry if tmi)
Any updates from you ladies?

yay! good luck to you fx'ed real tight!! gassy is a sign of early pregnancy too! .. i did opk (apparently they can be pos when preg) and it was negative, but got 'symptoms' like hot flushes, blocked nose, needing loo alot, drinking tea when i never liked it before, being thirsty all the time, being hungry but then feeling ill if i start eating :) also boobs not hurting yet ad they usually are when i this close to AF arriving! Could all be coincidence but hoping not!

Will be testing on 18th (mon) if AF is not here on 16th (sat) ..

Good luck! when are you testing again?

xxxx

Those signs all sounds very good lupinerainbow!!! When is your af due again?
I have a few of the dollar store tests under the sink so I will probably just use one of those tomorrow morning and test again cause I am impatient and a pee-stick-o-holic!! LOL

I am not feeling very postitive about this month tho...I just went pee and when I wiped it was a very very very faint brown in my cm so I am thinking that is the :witch: on her way but I am hoping not....who knows

AF i due on Saturday and are you sure its not implantation spotting maybe you ov later that you thought would explain there not being a positive hcg yet :) could be a good sign! make sure you keep me updated hun :hugs:!!!

lucky :dust:!

xxxx

Serenity13 - Sorry about the :bfn: but being gassy is a very good sign so hang in there.

Lupinerainbow - I am feeling quite positive about this month and also know i will be ok if its not my month. I have a few other things to help with my focus and take my mind off it which is good.

Well guys the :witch: got me again...such a bad headache too :(
Wishing you both good luck!!!

Serenity13 - Gerrrr evil hoe bag! Sorry about the :witch: xx

Aww hun thats too bad! :dohh: Hopefully next month will be your month, it will work out eventually! Good luck catching your egg! :)
2 days till AF and i'm really scared not sure how many more AF's i can deal with :( ..
And thank you

xxxx

though :witch: was due tomorrow but looked at bbt chart and its today! She still not here yet tho so FX'ed she either hurries up and comes (like right now) or goes away for 9 months :D.. would rather it just happen asap if its going to though.. tested this morning and got a :bfn: (just with cheapie). Will be testing again on monday if i still not got anything! :thumbup:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->