Looking for a TTC txting buddy!

HunnieBee83

Praying4aMiracle
Reaction score
OK ladies! Im about to start Clomid and I need a txting buddy!!! I have a few guidelines, not to be picky!!! Perferably someone who's TTC their 1st. is around 25 to 30(sorry I can't relate to you if you're 19 and TTC, or if U have like 6 or whatever kids already), someone in the US, so txting is possible. Like I said Im not TRYING to be tooo picky!!!! Also if you've needed assistance(example: Clomid) thatd b great, so we can share experiences. Just find me and add me on Facebook and messege me your number or if you don't have fb just email me. The email is the same. I know I may have a hard road ahead of me, so I just want someone to lean on. <3 THANKS!

my e-mail is [email protected]

Hey ... I am 26....ttc my second child...I just took my first clomid pill last night (first cycle) i take clomid days 5-9.

I am married, we have been ttc for about 7 years...I conceived on precious angel...Once I got pregnant though I was diagnosed with severe hyperemesis and hospitalized several times. Then after all that I experianced PROM, which is a pre-repture of my membranes which happen at 17 weeks. I tried hanging on as long as I could but a infection set in due to my water breaking and ... the dr told my husband if he didnt' induce me i would die along with the baby....luckily god graced me and I didnt have to make the choice I went into full labor for three hours and delivered a gergous little boy gavin...>i got a few hours to say my goodbye and .... here i am

So, sept 8 was one year since gavin went to heaven...It took me awhile to be able to function obviously...trying for so long and then having to let go... but i am much better now...I'm looking for a buddy also...

So, since the lost my cycle has been 35-40 days. ovulate day 23 but with clomid I might be ovulating sooner not sure. So, tonight will be day 2 of clomid, so far so good....I also use the CBFM (clear blue fertility monitor) which is amazing.

I should also mention that becuz of my previous history if I get preggo again I'll need support because its very very likely I will develope both conditions again, which means hospitalizations!

I live in Florida also...and have 2 dogs!

Hope to hear back from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->