Looking For A Weight Loss Buddy Who Has PCOS?

:hi: Blondie and kcsandoval

So how was everyones weekend diet wise?

My dh decided for the first time ever to make a double chocolate cheesecake with melted chocolate - he then said he's supporting me in the diet..... Have first weigh in tomorrow and hoping for 3lbs so fingers crossed!

anyone and everyone can join the convo :) my weekend was okay I had a little crappy foods but I dont let it get to me, I see it that I can have what I want but not a lot of it

Everyone always says to me it's about moderation!
Weigh in and lost 2 1/2lbs this week so 1kg :) Aiming for 3 this week .

Made gorgeous chicken rissoto last night with chicken stock, butternut squash, mushrooms, courgette and onion as my husband says it was surprisingly lovely. Will definetely be making it again.

Hi Guys can i join in this one

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 12 months ago and weigh about 115kg :(

I am still a while away from tic but i don't even get a period on my own..

I have tried dieting before but get no were

Im in Australia and have found a local weight watchers group so monday I'm off to meet up with them.

I really need to be dedicated and cut the crap food out.

I have a siberian husky called koda a beagle called hunter and a cat called tom they are my four legged babies but i want a baby so bad and my doctor has already said they will not help until I'm under 100kgs so i need a minimum of 15 kg but id love to loose 25kg

Hi all :):)

i have PCOS and i luckily have had 5 children.I have had lots of losses and i found the smaller i was i did conceive.since cutting out coffee,alcohol,bread and grease my pains have oddly calmed down.

Good luck ladies xx

I'm finding it so hard to stay focused at the moment I just seem to be hungry 24/7 and gave chocolate and sugar.

Dont understand why I cant keep with the diet, I so want to be back down to what I was a few years ago.

How's everyone else doing?

I start WW today !!

I know i seriously think ill have sugar withdrawel headaches!

Hang in there jellycat!!!!

Im having a massive lifestyle change as i havent exactly helped my weight im a huge comfort eater! How did you get over the initial no more
Junk soda chocolate what do substitute it with!???

Sorry for my all over the place messages im stressing i want to loose the weight so bad but have always tried for a couple of days then given up :(

When I have done WW I used to live off sugar free jelly as it was sweet and nice to eat as a desert

Meringue nests with strawberries is always a good one for sweet tooth

Weird but try grapes in the freezer

GoodLuck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back