Looking for advice and reassurance!

CupCakeFairy

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

I am hoping to be a wee bit pg this month, eeeeek! I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a couple of days and I had predicted O day to be tomorrow, so I wasn't worried about flying or anything... However, FF has me at 6dpo which will mean that I'll be 7dpo when I fly out and 10dpo when I fly back (or get my af on the way back)...

Can anyone help me with my worries: Flying this early on in a pregnancy? Although I have no assurance that I am PG, I do have to act like it (iykwim) and as relaxed as I've tried to be, and cutting out caffeine and not taking painkillers...I have no idea how being millions of miles up in the air might affect said potential pregnancy...

DH says its fine, might make morning sickness worse (can you get that so early on?) and he joked that if I am sick, it could be an early sign as I travel well and he's the one who is always sick! lol..

Ok that's a bit of a ramble, sorry guys!

So yeah, if anyone out there can help settle my mind, that'd be grand :)

:cake:

Everything I have read or heard says it is okay to fly early on in pregnancy. This was on one of the websites I saw....

Flying in early pregnancy is safe. However, during the first trimester, the main concern over flying is making your pregnancy symptoms, like morning sickness, worse. (You may want to make sure you have a extra few sick bags nearby, just in case.) And a mildly stuffed-up nose on the ground could become much worse once you’re in the air.

Hope that makes you feel a little better! Enjoy yourself! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->