Looking for advice on unexplained pelvic pain

Lula B

Reaction score
Hey guys, need someone to relate to.

I have what I call ovary pain. brief history:

Sept 2011 had preg symptoms, but no positive test, thought pregnant but clearly not, started menstrual cycle in Dec in MUCH MUCH unbearable pain. Never stopped cramping...

Went for check ups as this was NOT normal for me. Had blood tests done (thyroid, sugar etc), came out normal. Never stopped cramping.....

Did Pap smear, doc suspected infection, tested for that! Both tests clear. Never stopped cramping......!

Went for pelvic ultra sound and SO BLOODY HEALTHY I SURPRISED MYSELF. Big relief, but never stopped cramping.....

So basically I have done all the tests that I need to, and I am doing really well! Not on any form of contraception for a year and half, we havent conceived (but then again we havent been trying either). Its so easy to miss the ovulation/fertile window, I am not even worried about it. I just cannot handle any contraceptive pill, so came off the stuff completely, knowing that we might get a surprise regardless if we duck and dive ovulation time, :winkwink: and we both agreed 18mnts ago we r ready for first.

My problem is though, I pinpointed all my symptoms to pregnancy, because they were classic, but never been pregnant before so based them only on what I researched.

Its now almost end Feb, and every month, except for about 4 days after the last day of my period, i have ovary pain, runny tummy, nausea, and many more varying symptoms.

According to all the info I am very healthy, but I seem to be the only one in my circle of friends that are experiencing these loud and annoying symptoms with a good health.

Plse tell me there are others that are 'by the book healthy' but also battle with strange pains and cramps?

Perhaps there is something I need to look at beyond the U/S and tests. Remember there are NO cysts, nothing wrong with the wall of the uterus, in fact when I went for the U/S I was 1 or 2 days from ovulation and to my amazement I saw the follicle!

I mean really, it cant be normal to feel like this for 4 months can it? I have both right and left ovary pain TODAY, RIGHT NOW, 8 days past ovulation. And based on the U/S, my ovaries sit in specific places (different to the 'Norm'), so I almost want to say I am CONVINCED its them, because I know better where they are. I have cramps on and off, every few minutes, and yesterday I was cramping not in my bladder, but deep, almost behind my bladder.

Not crippled, but just tired of this.

Feedback Much appreciated!

Hey guys, need someone to relate to.

I have what I call ovary pain. brief history:

Sept 2011 had preg symptoms, but no positive test, thought pregnant but clearly not, started menstrual cycle in Dec in MUCH MUCH unbearable pain. Never stopped cramping...

Went for check ups as this was NOT normal for me. Had blood tests done (thyroid, sugar etc), came out normal. Never stopped cramping.....

Did Pap smear, doc suspected infection, tested for that! Both tests clear. Never stopped cramping......!

Went for pelvic ultra sound and SO BLOODY HEALTHY I SURPRISED MYSELF. Big relief, but never stopped cramping.....

So basically I have done all the tests that I need to, and I am doing really well! Not on any form of contraception for a year and half, we havent conceived (but then again we havent been trying either). Its so easy to miss the ovulation/fertile window, I am not even worried about it. I just cannot handle any contraceptive pill, so came off the stuff completely, knowing that we might get a surprise regardless if we duck and dive ovulation time, :winkwink: and we both agreed 18mnts ago we r ready for first.

My problem is though, I pinpointed all my symptoms to pregnancy, because they were classic, but never been pregnant before so based them only on what I researched.

Its now almost end Feb, and every month, except for about 4 days after the last day of my period, i have ovary pain, runny tummy, nausea, and many more varying symptoms.

According to all the info I am very healthy, but I seem to be the only one in my circle of friends that are experiencing these loud and annoying symptoms with a good health.

Plse tell me there are others that are 'by the book healthy' but also battle with strange pains and cramps?

Perhaps there is something I need to look at beyond the U/S and tests. Remember there are NO cysts, nothing wrong with the wall of the uterus, in fact when I went for the U/S I was 1 or 2 days from ovulation and to my amazement I saw the follicle!

I mean really, it cant be normal to feel like this for 4 months can it? I have both right and left ovary pain TODAY, RIGHT NOW, 8 days past ovulation. And based on the U/S, my ovaries sit in specific places (different to the 'Norm'), so I almost want to say I am CONVINCED its them, because I know better where they are. I have cramps on and off, every few minutes, and yesterday I was cramping not in my bladder, but deep, almost behind my bladder.

Not crippled, but just tired of this.

Feedback Much appreciated!

it could be something to do with your water works...u said the doc tested you for an infection? was that a water infection? maybe he should test how kidneys r functioning? also kidney stones cause cramping it could be stuck!? you can ave kidney stones without infection xx

No she tested fir Sti's, which was a scary thing to begin with because STI's r not supposed to (or at least not likely) to surface seeing that we are committed 4 years. He was married before, and I also had a relationship but it seemed unreal that something could stick its head out 4 YEARS down the line....

Just that in itself raised an eyebrow or two... But it was not STI, and thats where the doc left it.

Her meaning was, if u r having a period u r normal. I complained for 3 months when she did the pap smear and suddenly said, oh it looks like u have an infection! It tested negative for STI and that was good enough for her.

Ok, its a good place to start, I will look at kidneys then, anything is possible at this stage, I am willing to do whatever it takes to find the primary reason for this, I just dont know where to start.

Thank you for that!!

I will be honest, I was not very informed and a kid and a young adult, I knew the female body was complex, but wow! I am embarrassed to say, it took me years to wake up! But its an amazing "machine" we live in!

Thanx once again for ur reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->