looking for advice..

melissas

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
A friend told me about this forum, and I just wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience and managed to figure it out.
I’ve been trying to conceive for nearly five years and no one seems to be able to figure out why I can’t get pregnant. I’ve tried OPKs, temping, my OH had a semen analysis, I’ve had an HSG, and everything always looks “great”. I’ve tried eating and drinking the right things, I’ve tried special lubricants as well.
I start on the 4th of each month, pretty much like clockwork. This month, I had my first IUI. I got a positive OPK on Sunday the 18th, and went in on Monday the 19th for the IUI. I think I O around CD 16 and have a 16 day LP.
They took blood work to confirm O, but I started spotting brown this AM, and its slowly increasing, so I feel like I’m starting early for the first time in over a year.

Im asking about progesterone levels on Monday but I just don’t know what else to do…Im so exhausted TTC but we desperately want a LO 

I'm so sorry you have unexplained infertility. You will find many here who have similar stories. You may also find women with more iui experience in the Assisted forum.

I hope you get your BFP soon and find the advice you seek here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->