Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

We have her room half way there...and I'm still in denial. :haha: I been pointing out to my husband how different its going to be. I think after my baby shower the denial will start to fade. I will then have less than 9 weeks to go. I am having my shower November 18th. I am super excited. One of my bestest friends is throwing it, and it is coming along nicely. We are not doing RSVP, But we have invited around 40 ppl. I am counting on 25-30 to actually show up, But we have done the catering for 50 ppl. My shower has no certain theme but the colors are baby pink and lavender. When is your shower Jess?

Reagan movements are not so nice anymore. I think this going to be a big baby. At my 24 week appointment she was 1 pound 7oz. I am anxious to see where she is now. I have my Glucose, and Hemoglobin test next week. Hopefully all goes well.

Has anyone been experiencing Braxton Hicks? I sure think I have. I am going to mention to my doc next week.

My baby shower is a week before your :) nov 11th
My sister is throwing it. We sent like 22 invites, mostly all family, I'm not sure how many are going to come though
Our diaper party is going to be bigger, were expecting about 40 people

Lol totally agree, kicks now are not so nice. It's more like legs and elbow blows haha :) I can only imagine what it's going to be like over the next few months

Cool. I wanted to do mines that weekend but my husband and I are attending a wedding that saturday. So I tried to put it on the 17th but there is a wedding reception going on that saturday at the venue, so we moved it to Sunday. And I am sooo anxious for it to get here.

Thats great that you are having both. A diaper and babyshower.

I am not looking forward to the future kicks and elbows :haha:

Here is the new thread for third tri!!!!! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...es-due-jan-18-19th-coming-over-third-tri.html

They may move us back to the pregnancy discussions but we will wait it out and see. See you all there!!!

Oh ladies is anyone else having major financial woes? Just been looking at our incomings / outgoings and the only way I think we're going to survive next year is if I don't take any leave and come straight back to full time work :(

I really really don't know how we're going to manage and OH fully has his head in the sand.

Jess- that's so exciting your diaper party is tomorrow!!!! Hope you receive tons!
Def post pics xx :thumbup:

My baby shower is being held on Nov 4th! I can't wait!!!!!!

Chiles- I haven't experienced any BH yet, it's not too painful on you is it?! :(
Good luck at your glucose test, don't go anywhere in case you feel faint like I did :dohh:

CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO 3RD TRIMESTER LADIES!!! :yipee:
I hope everyone is planning a celebratory dinner!!

Oh ladies is anyone else having major financial woes? Just been looking at our incomings / outgoings and the only way I think we're going to survive next year is if I don't take any leave and come straight back to full time work :(

I really really don't know how we're going to manage and OH fully has his head in the sand.

Hey Snow xx Glad you came to join us! :flower:

I have a constant worry in the back of my mind that I will not be on a full year of mat leave. I work part-time and once on leave I will get 55% of my wage, which won't really help much. I may be going back to work sooner than planned too :(

I really hope you can spend at least the first little while at home with babe, soaking it all in and recovering from delivery :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->