Looking for all the ladies due Jan 18th and Jan 19th 2013...

Yes 1 year is awesome!!! Sweet deal!!!

I nursed my son, it was a wonderful experince! He nursed on me until about 6 months, then I started to introdce bottles (of breastmilk) and only feed him at night on me. I was done nursing at about 8 months. By then he was eating real food and jar food, and only got formula for a few months.
Lol once his teeth started popping through I was ready to call it quits
I was the only one between all my friends and family that nursed for more than a week or two :)
Its SO much easier! No getting up out of bed to make a bottle,wait for it to cool down (all while baby is fussing). Its all instantly avaliable :) and no clean up!!
Not to mention its a lot healither and easier for baby to digest

I am SO excited to experience it again! Its a wonderful way to bond

I am so excited to breast feed! And to enjoy that one on one bonding.

I'm nervous about the 1 year leave to be honest.
I only work part time, and on leave you get 55% of your wage. So I don't know how long we can go on that, I'm hoping the full year, but we will see...

Eww, but I guess you have to take the good with the bad

We are all in the double digit days!!! Yay us...not much longer before we will be in the 3rd Tri.

We are all in the double digit days!!! Yay us...not much longer before we will be in the 3rd Tri.

WAHOOO !!!!! :happydance:

6 months today! Can you ladies believe it?! One more week of second trimester!

Off to do my glucose testing today... Drink that oh so yummy sugary drink and wait an hr.
Any of you gals done this yet?

I have not yet, I do next week. Goodluck!!!!! We calculate our months here by 4 weeks so its 6 and half month for me!

Hello everyone, im due on the 18th too with a little girl (everyone seems to be having girls!) Cant believe we are in our 3rd trimester next week, its crazy

take care x

I follow this timeline, it is very accurate down to the day
Take a look Chiles: https://www.baby2see.com/timeline.html

Hi :hi: samsbump!!!

Hello everyone, im due on the 18th too with a little girl (everyone seems to be having girls!) Cant believe we are in our 3rd trimester next week, its crazy

take care x

I was just looking at my ticker and thinking to myself how cool it is that I'm in the double digits now! :)
And this am I was all smiles when I tol DH I only have onemore week until I'm I the 3rd trimester!
Its all happening so fast now! I can't wait!

I drank the orange stuff last week :)
Got my results Wednesday and I passed! :happydance:

@ladybug I see what you are going by now...thats neat. I am using the one from my doctors office and its very different from this one. i also have this one printed it out as well. https://www.justmommies.com/get_pre...year=2013&submit=Create+my+pregnancy+calendar I think I will stick to the one I been using from the doctors. They are so may to choose from. Accuracy is in the weeks only :shrugs:

Welcome Sam. And I will be sure to add you to the 1st page, as soon as I get to the computer. Its such an hassle on my phone.

I did the glucose test today, and literally 15 min after finishing my drink I went into overload and started to get really really hot, dizzy and almost fainted! They had to let me lay down in the back room for 20 min before I was able to stand back up.
Brutal!!

:hugs: o that must have been so scary, I'm glad you both are ok.

I was really shakey and I felt my heart pounding. Then the baby started kicking so much.
The girl there asked me if the baby was kicking a lot since I drank it, I laughed and told her yeah.

sorry about that ladybug! I am afraid that may happen to me! I hate real sugary things. Uggghhh. Well hope all is well and u pass with flying colors!

:dohh: oh no.
Went to put my bra on this morning that I wore yesterday.. And there was dried wet spots where my nips are. :dohh: leaking already !

I been experiencung the leaking, but mostly at night. Nothing major though for me. It doesn't happen often for me.

I will make a new thread for the 3rd tri thursday night so we can all keep up with eachother and I will post the link here.

Sam I finally added you to 1st page, Sorry it took so long.

Can I join? :)

Hi! I'm due 18th and firmly a team yellow member! :)

I haven't experienced any leaking yet but I'm ok with that lol
What I have been experiencing though is super sore nips :( it's pretty bad some days

I'll be looking forward to a 3rd trimester thread :)
Anyone else SUPER excited to start the final phase of pregnancy??!!

I have my diaper party on Saturday :happydance: I'm so excited to see how many diapers we get! :)
My mother in law is cooking all the food so I'm going to make a bunch of sweets. Chocolate covered strawberries & pretzels. Brownies and mini muffins and I'm also going to make candy, well more like chocolate molds and lolly pops

Welcome Snow!!! I will be sure to add you to the 1st page!!!

Jess, I am super excited to have made it this far...and entering the third tri!!!!! Everything is starting to seem surreal. Like I have to snap in reality or something. It seems to good to be true.

How exciting about the diaper shower!! I hope you share some photos with us!!!

I'll def upload some pics :)
I know what you mean, I have to keep reminding myself there's going to be a baby in the house soon.
I think that once we have the diaper party and the baby shower and the house is full of baby stuff it will seem so real :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->