I found out im have having a little Boy :blue:
I have choosen the name Henley :baby:
I live in England
Im am looking for a
text
or
email
Buddy :flower:
i would love to have a buddy these last few weeks, and someone to chat too when we have our LO's!
ask for my email or inbox me your numbers!
Thankyou :friends: xx

Hey! I'm due August 29th, I would give you my number so we could text but I don't think it would work since we live in different countries lol.

How are you doing?

i'm due 13th :) where abouts in essex are you?

Im due on the 2nd :), definitely willing to chat with you whenever you want/need :) xx

Hey! I'm due August 29th, I would give you my number so we could text but I don't think it would work since we live in different countries lol.

How are you doing?

hiya! :wave:
congrats! and no, i dont think it would lol :)
im ok, bit lonely :( how are you?
x

i'm due 13th :) where abouts in essex are you?

hi :wave:
congratulations :happydance:
im in maldon, its near chelmsford (i have to say this as hardly anyone has ever even heard of maldon) :haha:
whereabouts are you?
xx

yeah, i'm in chelmsford! :) are you having him at st peters or broomfield or somewhere else? x

How are you doing?

x

I'm pretty good, just moved into our new apartment so adjusting to it but so incredibly happy to have a place of our own. Why are you lonely?

yeah, i'm in chelmsford! :) are you having him at st peters or broomfield or somewhere else? x

oooo :thumbup: not far at all then!!! :haha:
im having him at broomfield, but hopefully getting transferred back to st peters after my labour if all goes well :D
where are you having yours?
xx

How are you doing?

x

I'm pretty good, just moved into our new apartment so adjusting to it but so incredibly happy to have a place of our own. Why are you lonely?

awww :) congrats on your new place!! :happydance: im sure you will be fine and settled soon enough :flower:
because my OH is on holiday and not back till wednesday night, and my best mate has a nasty chest infection so i cant see her either :( but apart from that im quite happy :D xx

im having him at broomfield, but hopefully getting transferred back to st peters after my labour if all goes well :D
xx

Broomfield :) I just want to have him and get home to start family life! Lol xx

xx

Broomfield :) I just want to have him and get home to start family life! Lol xx

oh wow! so if you go over and i go under we could bump into eachother! :haha:
and yeah, i dont want to stay in broomfield at all! but im living with my mum and i have a fourteen year old sister and a nine year old brother who a loud and crazy so it would be nice to get some rest in st peters for a while lol :)
im getting quite excited now :happydance:
xx

Yep! :)
Broomfield is lovely though, so if you have to stay, there are worse places you could be! The midwives are so nice as well, and all I ever read on here is about how horrible people's midwives are! I'm really hoping for a water birth but they only have one room, so fingers crossed it's free when I call. Do you know what kind of birth you'd like? x

Yep! :)
Broomfield is lovely though, so if you have to stay, there are worse places you could be! The midwives are so nice as well, and all I ever read on here is about how horrible people's midwives are! I'm really hoping for a water birth but they only have one room, so fingers crossed it's free when I call. Do you know what kind of birth you'd like? x

ive always wanted a water birth, but im high risk and they want to do blood test on LO when hes born, so i doubt they will let me :( but i only want gas and air if i have to, i want it to be as natural as possible! :) and i have a horrid midwife, but luckily i have only seen her twice, all the other midwives i have seen are lovely :) and its nice to hear someone say broomfield is nice, because a lot of people say its not around here, so im not sure! as long as he is healthy and happy, i honestly dont mind where i stay (well, between broomfield and st peters, anywhere else and id be a bit unhappy!) and i hope you get your water birth! :) xx

Thankyou :)
Ah is that why you have to go Broomfield not St Peters? Have you tried talking to them about a water birth? They have the new Labour Ward now, it only opened like last year so it's really nice and modern and clean! The birthing pool is huge as well. When I was in last weekend all the midwives were so accomodating, even though they were busy, I was never left on my own for too long, and as soon as I buzzed, they were there. They never rushed me, or pressured me, or made me feel like a nuisance (which I probably was!)

Ah is that why you have to go Broomfield not St Peters? Have you tried talking to them about a water birth? They have the new Labour Ward now, it only opened like last year so it's really nice and modern and clean! The birthing pool is huge as well. When I was in last weekend all the midwives were so accomodating, even though they were busy, I was never left on my own for too long, and as soon as I buzzed, they were there. They never rushed me, or pressured me, or made me feel like a nuisance (which I probably was!)

yeah :) and no i havent, im quite shy :( and is it? good :D i heard so many horror stories about it being unclean and unhelpful etc, but i feel better about it now! :) and i dont think that anyone would have said you were a nuisance! but at least i know im going somewhere safe and nice now :happydance: x

yeah :) and no i havent, im quite shy :( and is it? good :D i heard so many horror stories about it being unclean and unhelpful etc, but i feel better about it now! :) and i dont think that anyone would have said you were a nuisance! but at least i know im going somewhere safe and nice now :happydance: x

I'd just ask at your next appointment if you can have one, you never know what they'll say. They might even let you labour in the pool and get out to actually push. But yeah, it's lovely :) Did you go to Plume btw? x

I'd just ask at your next appointment if you can have one, you never know what they'll say. They might even let you labour in the pool and get out to actually push. But yeah, it's lovely :) Did you go to Plume btw? x

yeah i think i wi ll ask, there is no harm in that is there? :)
and yeah i did :haha: wasnt the best school in the world, but hey ho :D xx

yeah i think i wi ll ask, there is no harm in that is there? :)
and yeah i did :haha: wasnt the best school in the world, but hey ho :D xx

It's worth just finding out your options so you know for when you get there! I've packed our pool stuff and just have to wait and see if it's free! I'm hoping for a water birth just on gas and air, possibly diamorphine if I can't cope. I really don't want an epidural but I'm not ruling it out completely, I'd rather have one than not be able to cope! And I'd like to avoid pethidine because it makes baby sleepy, and I'd rather him be nice and alert while I'm establishing feeding! Are you breast or bottle feeding?
Ah I had a few netball tournaments there :) I went to Tabor in Braintree. My neice is in year10 at Plume, and my nephew left a couple of years ago x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->