looking for august 2012 buddies!

yeah, i'd rather be 95p a week worse off than fill out more forms! lol.
i looked online, they're showing spider man on wednesday for the baby cinema. not my kinda thing but at least they're showing half decent films for it!
ah where's your OH? I can't wait for J to be here, i'm gonna take him everywhere! x

yeah thats what i would be like! i can be a lazy shit sometimes :blush:
yeah, not really mine either, but like you said, at least its not crap we have never heard of lol :)
and he is on holiday.. he booked it ages ago, he wasnt gonna go but i said to him he should as its his last holiday and he would've wasted all that money!!
but i do miss him terribly! :(
and aww :) i wanna take Henley everywhere, would be easier if my mum or brad or me could drive but none of us can and dont really fancy asking MIL all the time because she would insist on joining me and i couldnt hack that all the time! sometimes yes. but not every day trip i intend on making! but i do have other family members that will be happy to take me places if they are free, just hoping OH does his driving again soon! maldon is so boring, there is nothing to do here at all!! xx

i'm glad we live in chelmsford, neither of us drive either. don't really need to living here, everything's local anyway! what are the buses from maldon like?
yeah maldon's pretty remote! i really wanna take J to the splash park next summer though x

i'm glad we live in chelmsford, neither of us drive either. don't really need to living here, everything's local anyway! what are the buses from maldon like?
yeah maldon's pretty remote! i really wanna take J to the splash park next summer though x

yeah, me and brad want to move to chelmsford so badly! and the buses are fine! it takes half an hour on the 31X to get to chelmo, which is great, but with a pram, not soo convinient. and i read a notice the other week saying, 'these seats are reserved for wheelchair users and buggies. wheelchair users are top priority, so please fold up your buggies and stand with your child if a wheelchair user is on this bus.' -well something like that... and i thought, well, my pram isnt easy to put down at all, and i cant very well stand on the bus holding a newborn can i? so that made me bit wary. and you defoo should if its nice! although it costs money now, which sucks, it used to be free when it first opened! but its not to much so that would be lovely :) xx

i used to go when it first opened, i loved it!
have you thought about getting a carrier? i've got one and to be honest i hope to use it more than the pram, especially on buses and trains x

yeah it was good! hasnt been open much this year i dont think, as its not been very nice that much! they do their best to open it when they can though! :) and what do you mean by a carrier? i know i should know this but i am bad at remembering things... even more so now im pregnant!!xx

like one of those things you strap the baby in and it goes on your chest. i got a really nice one from mothercare x

like one of those things you strap the baby in and it goes on your chest. i got a really nice one from mothercare x

ohh yeah! i wanted get one of them for brad to use! i think he would love that, and Henley would be close to his daddy, because obvs brad wont be able to feed him at first, so any father son bonding would be good! xx

This is the one I have
https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-3-Position-Baby-Carrier---Grey/301897,default,pd.html?cm_sp=ProductFeatures-_-Category%2520landing-_-Mothercare%25203-Position%2520Baby%2520Carrier%2520-%2520Grey
i obviously haven't used it yet, but I love it! :) x

thankyou. :flower: im gonna have a look in the morning, i am in a bit of pain atm :( gonna try lying down, but if that doesnt work i will be back lol :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->