looking for buddie! testing sept 8th

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
hi im new to b&b but i have been trying to concieve my second for 5 cycles now with no luck, but i still have hope. im looking for someone to talk to and wait with, and share my anxiety( my OH can only take so much lol) any one else whos looking for someone to talk to?

Hi. I am also new. This is my second cycle and I am going to test on Friday. AF not due til Monday but I am going on vacation and will find out while I am away. Hoping to be able to tell hubby in person before I go. 1st cycle I had a chemical. So have been super nervous.

No one knows we are trying and hubby won't talk about it at all in fear of jinxing it. I can't keep it in. The wondering and not knowing and the wanting a baby so bad is killing me.

I have 2 children from a previous marriage. They are wonderful but growing entirely too fast. I am also getting older and at 35 figured it was better to try now then continue to wait.

Why don't men realize that we women need to talk about it. We need to stress and wonder and hope.

So what's your story? Any symptoms? Tomorrow will be here shortly and I hope you get your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->