Looking For Buddies

starlight thank you for sharing your experience! I hope it means we've conceived but it would be early for implantation. I know everyone is different. We'll see!

Do you have siblings? I think it's probably normal for parents to worry but I have two siblings and I think the benefit of a sibling relationship will outweigh the initial fear of having two kids to spread your attention to. They will have a relationship with each other that is very special. Of course there will be some adjusting and jealousy but I think that's temporary.

I wasn't tracking ovulation at the time so I can't remember how early the pains started- they lasted a long time though.

I have a twin, so the big/little sibling dynamic is unknown for me!

Ahh interesting! I have two younger sisters. With my youngest (I am 8 years older) I was SO EXCITED for another sibling. Like, beyond excited. It felt like the coolest thing ever to have a baby sister. I was only 2 when my other younger sister was born so I don't quite remember it (lol). But we were close (until we were teenagers then we hated each other as sisters sometimes do). But now she is honestly one of my closest and dearest friends.

I have thought to myself "omg am i sure i can do this" but not for the sibling thing my 5yr old son is desperate to be a big brother. I recently married and he was convinced a baby brother/sister would just show up on the wedding day out of nowhere. He thought as soon as you get married a baby appears. Sometimes I'm just scared to do the whole pregnancy/delivery again. I ended up with an emergency section last time and it was all very traumatic but I just really want another baby so bad! I am terrible impatient. This tww is rough.

Hi, can I join?

We’re TTC #2, I was hoping for a more NTNP route but have dabbled in a bit of OPK this past month and got a bit disheartened with getting no positives! So we’ll see what happens but would be nice to have someone to talk to about all this.

I’ve been a bit of a lurker on this forum for the past few weeks!

Hi, can I join?

We’re TTC #2, I was hoping for a more NTNP route but have dabbled in a bit of OPK this past month and got a bit disheartened with getting no positives! So we’ll see what happens but would be nice to have someone to talk to about all this.

I’ve been a bit of a lurker on this forum for the past few weeks!

We are more ntnp too (I'm not tracking anything).

I had no problem with my kids taking to siblings they love them. I'm not tracking anything either. Had first try last night. I'm only a week off my period but I have a 24 day cycle. I usually ovulate around 14 days after the first day of my period. So I have likely left it too late this cycle but no harm trying.

Alligator: I've gotten IB and pains on 4dpo both times I conceived with a bfp as early as 7dpo. May not be too early for implantation.

Tankel, wow! That's so fascinating thank you for sharing. Fx that's what happened to me...I am 6dpo today! Ahh I wanted to wait til the weekend to test but y'all are giving me hope lol.

So I got a positive OPK yesterday. I actually tested with FMU, in the after noon, and at night. The first two tests were super positive. The last test was not as strong but still POS. I tested this afternoon and received a negative. We BD on Saturday and we will BD tonight. What do you all think my chances are?

I'm basically need some encouragement. My DH has severe anxiety which can make DTD difficult. We have been trying for a few cycles and only BD once or twice per cycle.

So I got a positive OPK yesterday. I actually tested with FMU, in the after noon, and at night. The first two tests were super positive. The last test was not as strong but still POS. I tested this afternoon and received a negative. We BD on Saturday and we will BD tonight. What do you all think my chances are?

I'm basically need some encouragement. My DH has severe anxiety which can make DTD difficult. We have been trying for a few cycles and only BD once or twice per cycle.

If you ovulated yesterday (Monday) and BD Saturday, then you're in your fertile window! Definitely still have a chance.

The egg lives 12-24 hours so tonight but be too late. Wouldn't hurt to try!

We only BD 5 days before O-estimation (I am not tracking) this months so I'm not even going to test!

On my last cycle I didn't O (confirmed with a temp rise) until 2 days after my first positive ovulation test...so you might O today, and then bd tonight will be perfectly timed!

We're also TTC #2. I've only been off BCP for a little over one month so I'm just going crazy while my hormones get back in order. Lol!

Thanks, ladies. I'm feeling a little more confident. I looked back at my chart from my last bfp and we had a very similar BD schedule.

I'm just waiting for next cycle to start... nothing exciting going on over here.

I haven't gotten crosshairs yet, but I'm pretty sure I O'ed on Tuesday. Today I noticed very slight pink when I wiped. I'm hopping its IB, which I got with both my previous pregnancies.

Tankel - that may be some ov bleeding...if you just O'd 2 days ago chances of implantation already are really slim to none...that would be almost unheard of! I know some women can have a bit of breakthrough bleeding around O time.

if you mean last tuesday then yes it could totally be IB!! I assume you meant 2 days ago, my bad if I'm wrong!

Hi ladies!

DH and I are finally ready to TTC #1, and this is our first full cycle since copper IUD removal. I'm eager and excited, and a little bit anxious (as I'm sure everyone is when TTC #1). I'm currently CD 13 using OPK and checking CM daily, so we're in full swing, and in a few days I'll be starting my first TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->