Looking for Bump Buddies! (due Early-Mid February 2013)

Yea I don't have any "pricking and poking" type pains. I generally feel my BH contractions by feeling like I have to pee. Then can feel my hard tummy. Or sometimes the sensation starts low in my abdomen and spreads up getting more painful as the time progresses.

I want to share pics from the maternity session but its such a pain to have to resize them, then upload them on here.
I wish I could find you girls on FB...

OK von and mrs I changed my FB settings so that "anyone can contact" me. Maybe that will enable you to find me on FB? Try using the info I gave you in the PM... I won't leave it open like that for long tho, maybe a few days at most. I am very private usually with FB. :winkwink:

I wish I could have this translated... LOL! https://youtu.be/ZlsPXpR2ORU

still cant find.u.premomt.. but i did send u a pm... try those

So freaking annoying!!!!! Im on my phone now but tomorrow ill go into my user settings amd try and find something more to have you search by.
Grumble grumble.... :gun:

been in bed for hrs now. tossing turning... constand menstrual cramps... intense enough that i CANNOT sleep. they r constand so i dont know what the heck

I couldn't find you either >:l
Hope everything is ok von! Keep us updated!

Von- I think you are going into labour....all the best... Call your midwife....waiting for the good news..god bless you two....

Sometimes I feel pain like AF which stays for few seconds and goes....generally at night....I find my lower belly pulling, heavy and feel uneasy....I actually can't shift from side to straight position....my legs can't move..... Finally yesterday after 5 days I could sleep for few hours...thank god I needed that sleep .was getting crazy..... I am going to ask the doctor tom.....

Von - fingers crossed its not a false start! If you have news share!
S- I get that way too where I can't move or my leg goes numb sometimes.I think baby shifts and sits on a nerve for a bit then I try to move and wham! Pain or numbness. :shrug:
I've been working the accupressure points more to no avail... baby will just come when it wants I guess...

OK i changed my settings AGAIN and hopefully this time you'll be able to find me. I changed the "who can look me up by email I provided" and "who can look my timeline up by name" to Everyone.
If this doesn't do it I don't think we can be fb friends ROTFLMAO :wacko:

Von~ What's the story morning glory??

ohhhh hun.... wait for rant... im still crampin... ill explain later:-\

YAY! you found me! Nice pics ladies!
Von~ I'm curious with what's going on... sucks you're cramping with no real reason. but then again, anything that goes on now shortens what goes on later. Makes me wish I had some "going's ons..."
The only thing I had go on today has been lots of movement, and a strange stretching pain on my right (where bebe lies) Felt like muscles seperating :( not a fun feeling. but it didn't last for more than 30 min.

My mom came over again today and helped do some weird cleaning I never do like the refrigerator and oven. My husband helped her since he had the day off. They cleaned out the enitre refrigerator freezer oven and microwave and kitchen. lots of old food thrown out, and now my fridge is sparkely clean!
I changed the linnens out in our room, and started filing some paperwork then got distracted and started getting a list of things together for our tax prep to be done. then got distracted again and vaccumed the house and did 2 loads of laundry. LOL, ADD cleaning anyone?
After a few hrs of cleaning, we all went to lunch. After lunch is when I had that odd pain. so IDK what it was. Gas maybe...
Still keeping up with the supplements, and Ill do another round of accupressure massaging tonight too.

Had two awful nights of sleep the last two nights. Sat am I woke up around 3:30 and couldn't fall back asleep real well, then last night I didn't end up falling asleep until after midnight. DH and I had another tiff.. Mostly I was overtired and wanted him to come to bed, but he decided that the nap he took earlier in the day was good, and that he wanted to stay up and finish off an entire bottle of wine by himself, after drinking about half a larger bottle at my parents house earlier. :shock: I wish he knew how to say enough is enough. and not just one more.
It really pisses me off right now especially because I could go into labor at any point, and what good is he if hes three sheets to the wind and I don't feel comfortable with him driving me to the birth center? FFS... I just don't know if I'm over reacting or not. :-/

But today he was very helpful, he installed the diaper sprayer on the toilet, helped clean, and now he's making dinner while I play on here.
12 days till d day...hopefully. LOL!

Hope your feeling better von.
and pre i don't think you're overreacting, that would cause an awful mess if he was drunk while you were starting labor, o_O
And not to mention another argument lol.
Maybe its just the stress of the whole upcoming due date though, who knows with the male species :p ha!
I went to doc today and everything is going good, lo is being stubborn so i don't think i have to worry about going before my induction date.
which will be confirmed this Thursday!:)
I'm beyond overjoyed and excited!
They narrowed it down to the 31st, 1st, or the 4th!
Cross your fingers girls that they give me the 31st (;

Oh boy!! that's exciting! But I hope you go natural... ;-)

good morning<3 so last night i actually slept!! aaaammaazing!! so it started sunday after lunch.. really bad menstrual cramps:-( i went to bed.shortly after kids went at 8 .. snoozed till around 11 and.then.couldnt take pain nomore.... went and walked around a lil... made a snack since i was feeling in between hungry and nauseous. went back to bed just after 12. i was.excausted but real sore. ya but sleep was impossible. cramping was intense and CONSTANT:-( along with that came restless leg syndrome. drove me NUTS. Just.as i was thinking there.is.a.chance of me maybe drifting of to at least a snooze.. i hear my dog pukeing... soooo i get up and.clean that up... only for.her to puke again x-( i.seen she ate grass which she.dug up from under snow. so i.lay back.down... 3 am... half.hr later she does it again... my.pain.was still hoing strong.so i tried.not.to get.mad.and.told.myself moving is better than doing nothing. cleaned.that up.. the wind.was.crazy.out and it was.howling in bbs room.cuz i had.window.cracked.tiniest bit. walked.in not turning in light.. wood.floor... as.i reach window.i.step into.something squishy.. barefoot.. now.it was.my turn to.nearly throw.up... my dog crapped on the.floor.. SOMETHING SHE.HAS NOT DONE.SINCE.BEING A.PUP! shes 5 now! i waddled.on tippy toes.to.disinfect my foot and.then.clean and.disinfect the.floor. warned.my.dog ONE more.thing and she.was.going out in garage! i.couldnt do much more otherwise i would.have woken kids.... it was a

fter 4 when i.layed.down and.prob close.to.5 when i fell into.a light sleep. my youngest.woke at 6... @ 6.30 alarm went for me to get kids up for school.
all day i had.cramping mixed.with some.intense BH but nearly impossible to time... in the afternoon i.was told.on tuesday*today* its given a.weather.warning for.snow... and i had app with my.doc that us why i.didnt.bother calling labour and delivery unless my water.went. now.worried i.wouldnt.b anle.to.see him i.called.labour.and.delivery and they told.me it b best to.come in.. i.may be in early labour... so i try getting the ppl lined.up who.swore.theyd.b there... shocker. noone.picks up.phone... i.would.have.driven.. but ibhave.three.kids. inlaws.live next door.and.didnt.bother.pickin up .either. i was upset and went for.bath... didnt.help much but.decided.i.was.gonna.tuff.it.out. i finally.went.to.bed at 10 and.only woke.5times one.if.which was 3 am and.i.was.STARVING... This morn i feel alot less.crampy and even.though its snowing i might still b able.to.go to.see.doc.... we.will.see... sorrry.for.makin.this sooo long:-\

oh and DH is in the states.heading to tennessee for delivery... go figure..hes days away from here sigh! i had him call his parents and have a word with them about being there for when i go into labour. they r * insert cusswords here* so appareny thomas.had to.litterally beg them to.... anyways.. now i guess they will watch kids when i.go in when it happends... so i hope thomas will b home.. in otherwords when.he.gets here im gonna.make.sure i get all the DEPOSITS i can get to try getting going while hes home. i cannot believe that they would act soooo stupid! remember how i told u they.excpected a abortion... still.to.this.day they wont ask how i am or how.bb is GAH!! they fabour my girl and the boys come last.. soo.sad! ok... im done.. sowwy lol

Ugh! Your in laws sound unbearable!
Hope you make it to the dr, and get good news.
Hopefully lo will hold off until your dh gets back!
And I'm crossing my fingers and hoping i go naturally too pre, i finally talked oh into givin me deposits! But is there a set amount or can you get too much? LOL
i feel silly asking that but my doc advised against sex so can't consult him, you and von are officially my physicians d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->