Looking for Bump/Text Buddy Due Around Oct. 19th, 2011

Phantom710

Momx1, Surrogate #2
Reaction score
Hello! I'm 20 years old currently, 21 the end of this month, and am expecting my Cricky on Oct. 19th. My first doc appt is set for March 2. we had been ttc for only 1 month when we got our bfp on Feb 5.

-michelle

I'm due 19th october too, from uk.. Id be happy to join u on 'BB'

awesome :) good to have a bump buddy that's right there with me in dates.

how are you feeling?

I'm having an early scan tomorrow as i've been getting really bad cramping pains but now I've seen a few posts with the same description of pains I'm feeling happy my body seems to be going thru what everyone else's is,,
Had a bit of nausea but nothing serious... You?

i put your name on my siggy too :)

it's irritating that i have had so few symptoms. i kinda wish i was getting sick. the symptoms i have had ((tmi probably)) are loose bowel movements :blush:, hungry every few hours and thirsty all the time.

i had a really weird couple days of waking up every few hours for no reason, occasionally get weepy at shows, (but i always kinda did, it's just a little more often now).

but no cramping, morning sickness etc. :S

i kinda wish i could get a scan but they don't really do it unless your having problems here, and i def don't want to have problems.

Yea I've had the loose bowels... Went from total constipation to couldn't tell the difference from wee and the other exept the colour!, lol oo well the joys of pregnancy and the bits no one tells u about! I'll keep u updated with the scan tomorrow it's 9:30 am uk time.

Scan was ok, didn't see much than a sac but going back next Tuesday when I'll be 7 weeks.. Will add pic when I get home

good, can't wait to see :)

i'll be going the day after your next one :) can't wait! dunno if i'll get a scan though. probably just a general check up

Hello! I'm 20 years old currently, 21 the end of this month, and am expecting my Cricky on Oct. 19th. My first doc appt is set for March 2. we had been ttc for only 1 month when we got our bfp on Feb 5.

-michelle

Hello!!

I am 25 & due the same day as u :thumbup:

:hugs:

i have my early scan next monday- i too have back cramps & spotting :(

yay another bump buddy!

my lack of symptoms kinda worries me. especially when the few that i have have come and gone. i just want to go get a scan and have them tell me there is def a baby in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->