Looking for December buddy!

Piebear2901

Reaction score
I'm due around December 8th give or take and I was looking for someone who is due around the same time.

hey! im due around December 6th if you wanna be buddies! =)

Due Dec 10. if you are looking for buddies

Sounds good! I'd love to have some people to keep in touch with.
So how's everyone feeling so far?

For me my nipples are incredibly sore. Ouch! And my boobs are a teeny bit bigger My hubby confirmed this. lol.
No nausea though but still have cramping going on and some tiredness off and on. I feel like I should be having more symptoms.

I'm so freaked out hearing about how everyone talks about miscarriages being common and so forth. Everywhere I read someone has had one and its starting to really scare me.
I'm trying not to worry but gosh I'll feel better when I see my doctor on the 14th and am further along. :shy:

More exhausted than anything. I have had a little nausea and a humongous appetite. My boobs have grown more than I would like but thank god they don't hurt.
I still get cramping as well but know from my last LO that it is normal, though I'm not sure if everything will be intensified having them so close together.
I know how you feel about the miscarriages, I am continually worrying myself. Though this one wasn't planned, I don't want to lose it.
Does anyone else have older kids?

Hye guys, I'm due 12th Dec! First baby :) also looking for bump buddies. My OH will probably kill me if I keep talking to him about it as much as I do....:haha: So need to find some lovely ladies to share it all with.

morning! I'd love to have a buddy. Pregnant again, after a 12/08 mc. having a lot of MS, and sniffer is quitre fierce...need someone else who understands...

Christy

I'm due 1st December and would also love to keep in touch with some of you guys :) Its my first time and I'm soooo nervous at the moment! trying to keep calm and enjoy it all but not sure I will till I get past this 1st trimester!!

Hi all,

I am due Dec 9th and this is my 3rd pregnancy (2 m/c in 07) so am really hoping this one is a sticker!

All those concerned about m/c please don't be. At the end of the day there is always a reason for it to happen and there is nothing you can do to stop it... so it really is pointless to worry about something that may or may not happen to you and you can do nothing to stop. I don't mean to sound blunt, just realistic.

Soooo... enjoy your pregnancy, hope for health, growth and a strong heartbeat, eat well and take care.

Oh... and please don't be put off having me as a Bump Buddy! LOL

OOOh piebear, we due same day! x

Its neat having someone due the same time! :happydance:

So how are we all feeling?

This week I have bigger boobs, grew in late last week. I didn't really notice until my hubby suddenly looked at them one day and went woa! hehe
They were pretty sore last week but aren't as much now, more bareable. Last week I was icing them they hurt so bad. lol

And I've been tired a lot, taking naps everyday. I have Fibromyalgia too so its hard sometimes to tell the difference between that and pregnancy symptoms.
I haven't had morning sickness although I've had some nausea off and on. I do have a much lower appetite and don't find all food to be very appetizing. I've actually lost weight in the past 2 weeks! Sheesh. I worry I'm not getting enough nutrition to the baby but I do the best I can.

I also still have cramps periodically, mostly in the evenings and around bed time.
And my lower belly is swelling some which is a good sign. I can't wait until I'm bigger and actual show! :happydance:

Oh yea and had a few hormonal swings which caught my hubby off guard big time. Me too. Its crazy being hormonal and not being able to stop it. Sheesh.

Hi girls! I'm due right around December 10th and would like to buddy up with you guys. I am going to the doctor next week so we will confirm the actual due date then.

Tld223, I have a child already. She's not really "older" though. She will be four in May. We had been ttc for 9 months and m/c in October 2009.

Padbrat, I completely agree with what you are saying. Most m/c are inevitable because they are chromosomal. They are devastating and it's normal to be scared but all you can do is be healthy and take care of yourself ... and wish for week 13 already! :haha:

Completely with ya CaliforniaMom - my Doc reckons my were chromosomal - I have an issue along those lines... so am off for my dating scan and to see my geneticist next Thurs. Am bricking it though... just trying to send good vibes to peanut!

My mega sore boobs have calmed down a little... can touch them without me kicking off! LOL and have pangs of nausea, but no ms! Had real belly twitching and stretching last night, which was quite wierd and the tiredness is beginning to set in. Though was up at 5 this morning full of the joys of spring! Work that one out!

Really want to tell people... but can't... so annoying. OH mate came round last night and bought me a bottle of wine. OH made up a story about how I was on a detox before my hols to Florida...crap innit!
How is everyone else?

hi, im due around the 9th december.

i havent got any symptoms yet apart from having trouble sleeping at night but feeling tired. although i didnt get any symptoms with my first pregnancy so hoping im going to be lucky again.

is anyone flying early in pregnancy, im going on holiday in may n will only be 9weeks so kinda worried bout that but we already booked it at the start of the year so cant cancel it.

jo
xx

I am supposed to be going to Florida at the end of July... so will be (counts on fingers and toes) about 17 weeks ish and I am really worried. We booked it before we knew I was pregnant and I don't know what the rules are about flying when pregnant... I think you can fly up to 32 weeks.... just not sure how comfy I will be on a 9 hr flight when 17 weeks pregnant (I'm thinking positive with this one and assuming I still will be LOL)

Do you feel like something is wrong? I would talk to your doc and explain the situation you are in and your worries and see if they will get you an early scan. If not and you are really worried I think you can book a private scan - don't know how much they are, but I think quite a few ladies on here have done that just to put their minds at ease. I don't know how much they are - I don't think they are mega expensive and if it means you can relax and enjoy your hols it could be worth it... why not start a thread and ask for info from others that have had a private scan.

Hi anv7,
my due date is dec 6 too. We were ttc for 2 1/2 years. I was on my 4th round of clomid 100mg when i got my BFP on 1st April. I am thrilled! Waiting for my early scan now to see if it is twins???:thumbup:

Hi guys, im due december 3rd, got my first scan and booking appointment tomorrow, very excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->