Looking for friends....

La Mere

Mama of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hi all, as the title says I am looking for some friends.. ones I can actually talk to and who will actually talk back to me. I don't have a lot of friends around where I live and the ones I do have for some reason seem to not want to talk to me even though I cannot think of anything I could have done to upset them.

Just feeling lonely and am in need of some companionship.

I'm sure you've done nothing wrong to them, maybe there's been a misunderstanding :hugs: have you talked to them about how you feel? feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to :flower:

I'm sure you've done nothing wrong to them, maybe there's been a misunderstanding :hugs: have you talked to them about how you feel? feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to :flower:

Thank you so much! I would talk to them about it if I could ever get them to return my messages. Maybe I am just to clingy or pushy... the fact that they don't have kids might have something to do with it as well.

Once I had my ds my friends without children pretty much all distanced them selfs from me, it sucked but I sorta understood we had nothing in common anymore. Now ALOT of them are having babies and we have started hanging out again. It does get lonely tho, your right.

I suppose I'll just have to resign myself to the fact that they probably won't keep in touch and that I must continue the search! Thanks ladies, for making me feel a bit less lonely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->