Looking for October 2010 Bump Buddy - Email/Facebook - Worldwide

MommyKC

Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am currently due with my second baby, around October 28, 2010 - so technically this COULD be a November baby but my daughter is a November baby so my fingers are crossed for an October one this time!
As I said, I have a daughter so this is my second pregnancy (and my last *sniff*sniff*). I have been through this before, so I can offer all you other moms-to-be out there advice based on my experience... but I'm just hoping to find a buddy (or buddies) to share this with! During my first pregnancy, I knew about 6 ladies who were all pregnant at the same time. This time, I only know 1-2, so it would be nice to have someone to share symptoms with, count down the days, talk about decorating and other preparations. I am SO excited to go through this again, as the first time around was amazing for me (including the delivery!). I am from Ontario, Canada but it doesn't matter where you are from. The whole point of this is to have a Bump Buddy right? I already know enough people in person! hehe :happydance:

So anyone interested, feel free to message me or post a reply! I put facebook as that's the mode of communication I use the most, but email works too. I hardly ever use MSN anymore but I can if that's what works best for you guys.
Thanks all! :)

You're doing a fantastic job at this forum stuff hun!!! I just creeped through a few of your posts and you are doing great! You even added some tickers and a little signature!!! YAY for you! it took me a lot longer to figure it all out! haha!
I will be your bump buddy! ;-) I will add your name to my signature! I know we aren't the same month...but still...I don't care!! lol! Hope you find a few more good bump buddies!!

xo

You're doing a fantastic job at this forum stuff hun!!! I just creeped through a few of your posts and you are doing great! You even added some tickers and a little signature!!! YAY for you! it took me a lot longer to figure it all out! haha!
I will be your bump buddy! ;-) I will add your name to my signature! I know we aren't the same month...but still...I don't care!! lol! Hope you find a few more good bump buddies!!

xo

Thanks darlin'!!! I already knew how to add tickers to signature's and stuff, but I still am kind of confused how to creep around on the site. I'm getting better at it but I don't really get how you meet people? I already posted this, and no replies yet! So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong? But I do really like this site! Thanks for adding me as a bump buddy too! :o) I looked around on your journal entry too - VERY cool! I thought about starting one but honestly, I don't think I will be able to come on here enough to keep it up as much as I'd like. :( But we'll see! I also need you to show me how you added pics to your signature, like "It's a girl!".... I only know how to add links and tickers!:wacko:
This will be fun!

hello! im due the day before you (october 27). this is my first baby though, not my second :) i'm an 24 and american but i live in england now. i use facebook, email, and msn and i'd love to be your buddy :)

hello! im due the day before you (october 27). this is my first baby though, not my second :) i'm an 24 and american but i live in england now. i use facebook, email, and msn and i'd love to be your buddy :)

Okay awesome! I will add you to my friend list! And I will message you and we'll talk from there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->