Looking for opinions on Talia

Annie77

Cautiously expecting
Reaction score
I have liked this name for a while & just recently one of my daughters came across it - she loves it.
We had more or less settled on Emily with Erin as a a second choice but Talia has come back into the mix and DH seems tk be warming to it.

Has anyone heard this name before?

im sure its the name of a character in CSI: miami

as a name i love it :) very beautiful

I've heard of it before, but don't know anybody with the name!
It's okay, not my favourite name, but it's not a name I dislike.

Yes I know someone with this name, although she has an h in hers. It's a pretty name, unusual but not weird.

I like it a lot, it's unusual without being weird

Xx

Great name, I have heard of it before as a nickname to Natalia (also nickname Talley)

a family from our town are from new zealand and their girl is called Talia, I love it

Yes I've heard it, it can also be spelled Thalia. I like it!

I like it. I know someone called this who is Greek and spells it Thalia.

I quite like it! Although I will admit the only time I've heard it is in Batman... :)

Very pretty name though!

Yes I've heard of it - a friend of ours has a daughter with this name (although with an h in it), but as we don't see them that often, I always forget how to pronounce it :shrug:

Yes I've heard of it - a friend of ours has a daughter with this name (although with an h in it), but as we don't see them that often, I always forget how to pronounce it :shrug:

pronounced as written basically (ta-lee-ah)

Thanks everyone - my dd and I still love it but jury out for hubby. The actress who plays rocky balboas wife in rocky is called Talia Shire, which is where I first heard it.

It's the name of a character in a Mercedes Lackey book (fantasy).

One of my friends named her daugher Natalia, Talia for short. I kinda like Talia better tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->