Looking for opinions please!!

skye08

Reaction score
Hi, i was just looking for some advise please!
I did the "deed" September 24th/13. I had very light spotting starting on the 30th of September which is very out of the ordinary for me. I than got a period on the 3rd of October. I thought that because I bled that I couldn't be pregnant and stopped worrying. For the past few day I have been getting a lot of nausea with no other symptoms so I know I'm not getting sick. I have been eating way more than usually and craving PAStA like crazy! Is it my imagination or is there still the possibility that I could be pregnant since I sex so close to my last period..? Please help.

How much did u bleed? Could be implantation bleeding. Are u periods usually regular?

Yes they are fairly regular. I bled less than usually. I'm usually quit heavy but it was still enough that it was like a lighter period which is why I'm questioning.. i't probably in my head but it has been driving me nuts having to wait.

Hun, if you are pregnant it would show up on test by now. So go and grab test and check it. Since, it is almost a month now, it would definitely give u peace of mind.

If u bled only one week after sex and it was ur expected date of af there there is no chance u cud be pregnant. The usual lp is 12-16 days so that short a time scale just wudnt allow for u to ovulate, get pregnant and implant then bleed. If u have dtd a week or so earlier then yes but at that time scale the chances are next to nothing
But like pp said it wud show now so put ur mind at rest and see whether u r xx

Thank you all !! I took a test it came up negative. Apparently stress does a number with your hormones, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->