Looking for opinions

Laura617

Proud mommy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but maybe someone will have had some experience.

First I have a little boy who will be 11 months old on Saturday. After having him I had difficulty with breast feeding and even when I switched to pumping I just wasn't producing enough and ended up stopping when he was about 3-4 months old. My milk dried up really quickly and hadn't produced anything after stopping.

I started taking depo-provera in June. I had been on it previous with no issues. Usually it immediately stops my period and that's all. Well I missed my July period (assuming it's the depo) but started spotting at the beginning of august. Been spotting for like two weeks now but have been told that can happen.

So all this is normal so far my problem occurs today. I had my little man asleep on me and when I laid him down I noticed a wet spot on my shirt, I first assumed he had drooled on me. Out of complete curiosity and my being a weird girl I decided to give my breast a squeeze to make sure and I just about lost it when yellow liquid (looks like collostrum) came out.

I'm at a loss now. Could I pregnant? Is it the shot? Are my hormones playing tricks on me???

Please give me some thoughts here.

I think hormones. Id do a test and or go to the dr just to be sure. If you are pregnant you need to know asap because of the shot.

Thank you. I have an appointment it's just the waiting and wondering.

I am also having bouts of nausea, I'm completely exhausted and having headaches. Those can all be side effects of depo though, its just crazy. I'm still leaking what I am now certain is collostrum today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->