Looking for some advice please!

JM95

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted some advice please!
This is my first pregnancy/MC.
I’ve recently MC this week just gone :( I was bleeding very heavy on Tuesday and passing very large clots, this isn’t normal for me so I rang 111 for advice they sent me straight to the walk in drs. It was there she did a urine sample and told me I was pregnant. The dr then sent me straight to a&e because of the bleeding and clotting I was having.. There was no time for this to sink in and we wasn’t thinking too much into it because we was aware how heavy I was bleeding and the clotting :( They did blood tests at a&e and anther urine sample, they didn’t tell me anything like what to do etc they gave me an appointment for the Friday morning at the early pregnancy unit..
On the Wednesday afternoon the MC happened :( this fitted in my hand length ways... I knew what it was..
We went to my appointment on the Friday morning where they did a scan and more blood tests.. The MC was confirmed with the blood tests as she had said to rule out ectopic pregnancy we like the blood results to have dropped by at least 50%. Mine was 1790 they dropped to 350...
I’m just wondering how I know I’ve passed it all naturally as it’s nearly a week on and I’m still bleeding not as heavy but it’s still heavy, there’s the odd few blood clots but not as many but I’m struggling in pain with my stomach and back also, my stomach is still really hard.. :(
I appreciate any advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->