Looking for some Canadian Mommas due around the first of October!

SurpriseMom2B

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I would love to find some Canadian moms to be, since every country (and even province for that matter) has different health regulations I thought it would be nice to get in contact with some fellow Canadians, and share what's going on. It's a little easier to compare when we have the same health protocols :)
I'm due October 6th, and this is out first so we are very excited, and I would love to meet some more ladies!

Hi There! I'm living in Newfoundland right now. I'm 28 and about 6 1/2wks (due Oct 13th) with my first too:)

Awww congrats! I'm in PEI, due October 6th! It's nice to have some one in the same country, even better the same coast! Have you been very sick?

I've been incredibly sick for about a week now! Not throwing up, but so nauseous and dizzy that if I stand up I'll fall over. I've actually been off work for 4 days because I've been spotting, but very thankful just because of the feeling sick! DOn't know what I'm going to do about work. How about you?

I had really bad morning sickness kick in about week 6 so I went to the doc and he prescribed me Diclectin, it's a miracle drug! Been on it a couple days now and I'm actually feeling great, I was the same before, missing work, not getting out of bed, constantly felt like I was gonna throw up but couldn't actually throw up, hardly eating. Since I went on this stuff I've been putting in full shifts at work, eating full meals and even doing random social activities!

argh, I wish it was working for me. I've been on Diclectin for 4 days and there hasnt been any change at all!! I'm gonna have to go back tot he dr next week I think to see if there is anything else that insurance will cover.

Oh man that really sucks, I was told by the pharmacist and some of my friends that were on it before that you have to stick exactly to your dosage and take every dose on time... Have you been missing doses or taking them late? Because I know about a hour before my next dose is due I can start to feel it creeping back up...

Hey y'all :) I'm from Halifax! Tmmr will be my first prenatal but I too bealive I am due around the first week if oct !

Hey y'all :) I'm from Halifax! Tmmr will be my first prenatal but I too bealive I am due around the first week if oct !

Congrats! This is even better, so far East Coast is representing! How have you been feeling? Is this your first?

Hi Trish! How are you feeling?
Personally my nausea is still 24/7 and I can't wait for it to be gone!!

Hi ladies! I'm actually due in a few weeks but I just wanted to wish my fellow Canadians wonderful pregnancies! Good luck to all of you!

Hey Ladies!! :) Im in Nova Scotia ( New Glasgow area) and i have not had my ultrasound yet but we are thinking im due around the 8th of October!! :)

ok this may sound weird but i am not from Canada , i am in Minnesota . i just wanted to pop in and tell all of you hello and congrats .. :) i am also due in Oct with my 3rd

wish you all a healthy and happy 9months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->