Looking for some help!

brookettc3

Mommy of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
Okay so a little background I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 year old son my daughter I had a normal pregnancy found out at 3+4days with both lines dark as can be my son was a different story I went into the doctor every 2 weeks and only getting negatives til I gave up for a month to find out i was pregnant the whole time so I was 16 weeks dont really know why i wasnt getting positives for that long. Anyways onto the present I was 3 weeks 1 day when i found out i was pregnant this time test lines were faint but there but got a BFP on a digital IC and FRER then went to the doctors negative went to a different one negative and another negative where i demanded they do it in front of me so they did and sure enough i saw the line no problem so they gave me proof of pregnancy at 3 weeks 5 days then at 3 weeks 6 days took a test with FMU at home and VERY VERY faint line came up so i got worried and called my PCP and they fit me in so they urine tested me... negative then i told him that there is no way so he blood tested me called me the next day told me it was at 35 so pretty low and to come back in a few days so i went back 3 days later which was yesterday and tested again and got the results back only 50 then i told him how my side was hurting and he sent me in for a stat ultrasound where i watched her do it and she saw a kind of oval gestational sac and a HUGE cyst anyways she seemed very very sure that everything was fine but when the doctor called me back he was worried about the shape of the sac and wants me to go to an OB asap which is fine because i tried to get into there before but they said not until 6 weeks at the earliest so anyways he was saying that he is worried about a molar pregnancy but all the research i have done shows that the hcg should be SUPER high if that were the case. Also I read that it takes until like 500-1000 to see a sac but we saw one today do you guys think the blood tests could be wrong? i just need some advice?

I would call the OB back and tell them the situation, if need be have your primary call the OB and get you in to the OB ASAP. Sorry I have no idea what is going on, but seeing in the past when you obviously had your son, something is wonky with your testing. The only thing you can do is get into an experienced OB ASAP.

My pcp left a message with the nurse at the ob today she was already gone when he called and he is trying to get me the soonest appt he can i have one in 8 days and i told him that and he said no way you need to be seen before then so i have hope he is trying. i just read this "- Once a gestational sac is seen on the ultrasound, hCG levels can do many different things in a viable pregnancy. So, after the gestational sac is seen, hCG levels are a poor predictor of miscarriage (unless they suddenly start dropping rapidly)" gives me a little hope but i do have cramps...

also read this "While a gestational sac is sometimes seen as early as during the 4th week of gestation, it may not be seen until the end of the 5th week, when the serum HCG levels have risen to 1000-1500 mIU."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->