looking for some reasurance and some friends

fifi37

Reaction score
Hi all.

I was told on the 2nd of june that my babys heart had stopped beating. I was 4 months pregnant. I gave birth to my baby on the 4th of june in the hospital. I have just had an evacuation to the uterus on the 19th of august as my bleeding wasn't stopping I had the procedure just over 3 wks ago and the bleeding has stopped and the pain also but am now having brown like discharge. I went to my gp and have been put on antibiotics. The brown discharge has went away now but still getting browny redy discharge first thing in the morning and sometimes get nothing all afternoon and night. Everytime it seems to go its back again, its only a little and no pain with it but am still waiting for my period too.
Is this normal and when will it stop??? Also how long will it take before my period comes, I know everyone is different but just would like an idea.
We are going to wait till my period comes and goes before strating to try for a baby again but am getting impatient. Has anyone that's had this procedure? or started trying straight away or is it best to wait for period???

I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I've just had a scan on Friday and found out my baby's heartbeat had stopped literally that same day or the day before.
I'm booked in for a DC next Friday but prepared for it to happen naturally before then.

If you're spotting brown now, I reckon you're coming to the end of it and with your period, I guess it depends on what your cycle was like before you got pregnant.
I had a MC in 2011 before my DD and as soon as it was over, my next period came after about 3 weeks. We didn't start trying again for another couple of months though.
With an evac, they recommend you wait about 2/3 months after the Op to heal, in case of scar tissues.
But talk to your GP about it. They will be able to give you some advice and reassurance.
Wishing you well. :hugs:

Im so sorry to read about your loss geez21 also. Its the most destroying feeling getting told your baby has falling asleep. Im really hoping it all comes to an end soon just feels like there isn't any ending as its went on for so long. My period was normally fine before I fell pregnant so hoping it will get back to normal soon. This has never happened to me before as my first pregnancy was great and had no problems. My second pregnancy was also the same I wasn't up or down and had no sickness. Always seem to be asking the question why me.Have gp tomorrow so hopefully get some reassurance tomorrow. I think if the discharge period ect was to stop I could maybe move on a little it also would make me stop over thinking all the time. Really hope everything goes as smooth as it can be for yourself. if you ever need to talk just message me. Thanks for leaving me a message really thought I was on my own as no one was messaging. Take care.xx

If you think it's gone on for too long, it could be an infection. I hope your GP is able to give you something.

I have been on a week of antibiotics Geez21. I do see a big difference but still getting slight pail pinky brown discharge now and again. Can have nothing all night and all morning and come afternoon when I have been to toilet can wipe myself and there its back. Have gp this afternoon so hopefully put my mind at rest. Im just a worrier and it seems like its went on like forever. Is there any change with yourself yet?x

Gp visit was okay this afternoon. A little bit reasurance but still feeling worried. Got some tests done and a swab also. Gp thinks with me bleeding pinky that maybe its a sign of my period coming now. Really hoping it is my period coming so this all comes to an end. its been over 3 months now :-(Get test results back Friday and go back and see gp next Tuesday. Hopefully start feeling more myself soon as feeling so low and drained with it all.x

Hi Geez21. Just wondering how you are doing after your DC.Hope everything went well as can be. Myself is doing okay still the same really another corse of antibiotics as still have infection hopefully after this set things will soft of get bk to normal. Hope your doing okay. Fifi.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->