Looking for Some Support and Opinions....feeling VERY down!

Oliviasmummy

Reaction score
Me and my husband are Ttc baby#2....we have a 5 year old little girl. I dont temp/charr etc as it bothers me too much....we have regular sex throughout the month....I do howecer have a period app....simply for reminding me when im due af etc...it also tells you roughly when you ovulate etc....all estimated of course....anyway...
Here's whats been happening
Ovulation - 8Dpo - Nothing....really busy with party planning....it didnt enter my head
9Dpo- still not thinking,, I used the loo, wiped and had a blob of stretchy clear cm which had red blood in it...very clear. Wiped again...nothing.
10Dpo- my back was extremely uncomfortable, ached if I stood for too long.
11Dpo- feeling crampy, back still very sore, feeling very tired
12Dpo- Back eased a bit in the morning, still crampy.
Back very painful at night....trouble sleeping because of it. Taking naps but could be due to bad sleep. Very emotional especially when sore back flares up.
13Dpo- lots of stretchy feeling in lower middle of my stomach. Back feeling ok. AF due tomorrow. Felt Cervix (had been closed hard last few days but was now barely touchable and swollen)
14dpo- internet cheapie tests not arrived. So buy a sainsburys 2 pack tests. Cervix still very high, have to really stretch to touch it. Feels tilted too.
Take test in late afternoon after holding for 5 hours BFN Af doesnt arrive.
15dpo- feel lots of af cramps, sure its coming today. Didnt test for that reason. Cramp almodt all day, feel very bloated and realised I havent used the loo for a few days now, did managed to go a little (sorry tmi).
16dpo (2 days late) - couldnt sleep last night, stayed up til 4, woke at 9 budting for a wee! In such a rush I didn't do a test!!....to be honest im too scared! Surely it should have shown up on day af was due?
Cervix is still high, no broen tinge to my cm like I get when af starts, just this pulling, stretchy, full sensation in the middle of my lower stomach....im confused!

it all sounds promising to me!!

keeping my fingers crossed for you, as long as the :witch: ain't there you ain't out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->