Looking for song to sing to new baby boy..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
With my first son I started singing him a song the day he was born and it became the only thing that could calm him down at times and still helps him relax and feel comfortable.. I can't figure out what song to sing to the new LO though! Would love some suggestions : )

My son's song is 'is This Love' by Bob Marley.. which really fit at the time when it was just him and I

I always end up singing "your song" by elton john, it:thumbup: chokes me up a little when they are so small, they always enjoy it...

I've been singing 'Wonderful Baby' and 'Stairway to Heaven' to bump for a while now.

I used to sing Billy Joel's Lullaby, the words are really beautiful.

I used to sing Paulo Nutini (sp?) version of it must be love, it was my wedding song!

I've always sung the Barney song to my babies :)

Thank you for all of the great replies! I need to look these songs up..I've now been listening to "your song" by Elton John (thank you jessicahide) and it's beautiful, though the first time I cried my eyes out haha, and every time I get to certain parts I get choked up too...still beautiful!

I sing Adele/ bob Dylan make you feel my love. My mum used to sing 'I just called to say I love you' ?stevie wonder. Cheesy but lovely

I hadn't really thought but I sang you are my sunshine to my dd. Unfortunately I think the song my ds has been hearing in the womb is 'let it go' from frozen due to a frozen obsessed sister. I wonder if that will settle him :p

I love beautiful boy, I was going to sing that one but my first son is now intensely attached to that song...maybe I will stick with it and he can sing it to him with me =)

I hum You are my sunshine. I didn't do it in utero but she responds great and it calms her down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->