looking for support

7 pregnancies? Really? Are they trying for a reality show?

Anf what sort of insensitive person would hope someone else miscarries?

Even though i am jaded right now, i still am thrilled my girlfriends will have babies - even though its hard to be happy initially - i still get to that point.

What is wrong with people? A baby is a wonderful thing - and for those of us who cant have - OMG do we ever know what a blessing it could be.

And telling people - i totally refuse, adamantly refuse - in no way shape or form will allow myself to tell our friends, family or anyone really that we aren't able to concieve - we have had a stressful start to the year (moving across country, major car accident, job loss) so we have plenty of things to blame it on...

well, three were his (the mother of his three died of cancer)- three were hers- and now they have 1 plus 1 on the way. The last pregnancy was NOT planned and the doctors are facing a lawsuit at the moment. The procedure she had after the last baby was born was touted as 'failproof'. When she fell pregnant, the doctors couldn't understand how it happened (!) (I would imagine, the usual way lol)

I feel the same way- the fact that people were wishing a miscarriage on her completely horrifies me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->