Looking for support

-x-Mousey-x-

1st Trimester
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this forum thing, so I'm very nervous. About 3 weeks ago me & my boyfriend found out I was pregnant, we think I'm about 6-7 weeks gone. When the symptons started we both thought it was just some kind of virus. We were very convinced I wasn't pregnant due to the fact we have had so many pregnancy scares in the past and they have all been false alarms. But My boyfriend decided to get some tests just incase. Totally unconviced I was gunna be pregnant I took the test, gave it to my boyfriend because I was too scared of being disappointed again. Like a minute later he turns to me and tells me I'm pregnant. Big shock! At first we were happy, we've talked about babies before, but had planned them for the future. But lately I have been starting to worry about it. Things will change. Me and my boyfriend won't have much time together. How will I raise the baby properly if I still live at home and am unemployed. I have general anxiety disorder which means I alot of things panic me and cause me to have panic attacks. And to top it off I have social anxiety which stops me leaving the house on the own - I wanted to sort that all out before I started a family! I'm just looking for some support, to know other people are going through the same kind of thing.

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Hi and Welcome I don't know much about being pregnant but I do know something about Anxiety. I'm here if you want to talk or rant.

Hi Mousey! I was in a similar position as you...and i am now just a week away from DD!! Our little Freddie wasn't planned, so it was all pretty daunting to begin with, but once you go in for the scans and you start to feel the little rascal, all of your worries start to seem irrelevant. I hope it all goes well and use it as an excuse to relax for 9 Months!!

Hi Mousey, it's impossible for me to imagine anyone being happier about my (planned and thought-out) pregnancy than me, but I still have late-night worries about being a good and patient mom and whether I'm flushing youth and freedom down the toilet. Every future mother experiences different and contrasting feelings and many, many concerns.

I'm sure you'll do fine and talking to other girls in your situation on this wonderful board will be a godsend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->