Looking for TTC buddy - 6DPO - DREADED 2WW

Irish9yo

Reaction score
Hi, totally new to this forum I am 36 with one girl who is 3 in Nov. I had a MC in Nov last year at 8wks been trying since Jan - done 6mths of Clomid with no joy. I am not fully up to speed on all the lingo so sorryif this is long winded but just looking for someone to chat to who is having the same experiences. I had cramping since yesterday and had some spotting light yesterday and bit heavier today (brownish discharge). Anyhoo best of luck to all of those out there who are trying fingers crossed for this cycle!:flower:

Hi,

Welcome to the forum hun.

I am gonna be 36 in sept and also have a dd - she is 7. She was my second pregnancy as had my son stillborn at 29 weeks back in 2000. He would have been 10 this year :(

Have also suffered 2 m/c at 8 weeks one in Sept 08 and one in Jan 2010 - so know exactly how you feel - am hoping this month will bring me some much needed joy. I am currently on cd22 and have been feeling twinges and few symptoms this last week - fingers crossed.

Hi, been off line with work so only getting a chance to log on today I am now 9DPO BFN this morning but really crampy with lots of brownish discharge (sorry for being graphic) but I think I am out this cycle with a D21 of 30 the OBGYN advised it is very unlikely for it to happen. Just pick up my next 3mths of clomid kinda resigned now to the fact that we will have to try again. It is so stressful especially if you have experienced a MC I feel totally driven by the whole thing sometimes I think "who is this person" :)) reasonable girl has left the building. But hey have to stay positive there is so much they can do now. I hope this is your cycle - Extra strong baby dust going your way let me know how you get on.

Hiya honey,

Sorry hadnt seen your reply before.

Well the witch got me this morning - feels so :cry:
you're so right - i am so fed up with this rollercoaster - whats wrong with me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope you're ok x

Sooooo sorry - The big fat hag got me too eventually on CD 5 now again - back on the clomid. I am scheduled for a Halsalopingoram on Friday to see if there are any blockages so hopefully the news will be good. Also praying my D21 test will be better this month. I am off to Spain for 2wks the 1st of August & I am really praying that this will be my month as you said it is torture having to wait each month and then being dissapointed. But hey all we can do is what we are doing so eventually it has to pay off. :)) tlk soon

Meant to say that I got the spelling of the procedure totally wrong in my previous post it should be Hysterosalpingogram!

Hi Irish9yo,

How did your Hysterosalpingogram go???? Sorry for my ignorance - but what did they do and what does it test for?

I am in limbo at the moment - cd10 today - so really need to start :sex: but just have been so knackered lately - that both DH and i keep falling asleep!!! Not a good start is it????

Hope you're well and look forward to hearing from you soon.

x

Hi Ya, the Hysterosalpingogram is an Xray it is like a smea but they put a small cathadar in through the cervix and push die through that shows up on the xray to see if there are any blockages in the tubes it is the less invasive version of the laparoscopy normally if they find a blockage they then do this more extensive procedure to unblock the tubes. I was petrified going in as I read (darn internet) that it can be painful but I took painkillers an hour before and to be honest it was just very uncomfortable not so much painful and it was over in about 5min so very short. My results were fine no blockages so problem is elsewhere. I am now on CD15 & had my LH surge this morning so back to the trying as you said it gets to the stage where it is hard work but I suppose we have to keep going. I just got my appointment for the fertility clinic for the 29th of September so if I don't go that cycle it will most likely be IUI or IVF as the next step - really hoping this will be my month. I am off to Spain on Sunday and won't be back until the 13th at which time I will most likely knwo if I have had success this month - fingers crossed and lets hope that August is our month. I use the Clear Blue fertility monitor it is brilliant it tells you your LH surge so you know you will ovulate in the next 12-48hrs - sorry if you already know this but sharing info is always good! Best of luck for the rest of the month and keep me posted on how you are getting on and I will catch up with you when I get back from my holidays :))

UU also meant to mention pre-seed which is sperm friendly I am going to start to use this as since I started on the clomid I have issues with my fertile CM around ovulation apparantly it can be a side effect but in general this stuff helps the swimmers navigate and stay alive long enought to make their journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->