looking for ttc buddy with pcos

sianii

Reaction score
Hi my name is sian and I'm 23, me and my other half have been ttc for about a year n half, I had a miscarriage about 8months ago n got diagnosed with PCOS, since then I have been ttc with no sucess, iv been to doctor n he done blood tests and they all came back fine so I am now waiting for my scan, then hopfully I will b able to go on clomid to help me ovulate. Would love a buddy to share stories through out our time ttc, when we get our :bfp: and also through pregnancy :) :hugs: xxx

I would love to have a buddy! I am 23 as well, my husband and I have been ttc for 3 years with no luck. My doctor told me I have pcos about two years ago, and I would really like to have someone who understands to talk to!!

Hey ladies I'm 23 as well and would love to have some buddies! I have pcos and I'm on my second round of clomid. We had a miscarriage July 30th. Doctor told us we really needed to try in order for us to ever become pregnant.

Ooh wonderful :) I'll try and add you both! :) Since my post I have had my scan that said I have pcos (I already new this lol) and my gp is refering me to a gyno at the hospital, do any of you know how long it takes for the gyno to put me on clomid to make me ovulate? Xxx

Hello! I am new to this site and would LOVE TTC buddies. I was diagnosed in 2005 with pcos, have never had regular periods but have managed to get preg 4 times (m/c once) I am waiting to start myfirst round of clomid 50 mg days 5-9. I've never taken it before but am hopeful it works and FAST!

Currently taking Provera to induce a period and the waitin is KILLING me!! I have 7 more days on it and if all goes well should be taking first clomid by the end of November!

Who's taken clomid before? Any side effects? I have heard horror stories about hot flashes, moodiness, etc.

Thanks for reading and much luck to you all <3

Sian, it depend on the doc but I'd pcos has been confirmed, there shouldn't be a problemin strting you right away I would imagine. Do you have regular cycles? If not, you may have to take medication such as provera to make you get a period as clomid must be taken on certain cycle days (usually days 3-7 or 5-9, day one being the first day ofyour period.)

Doesn't time seem to draaaaaag when ttc?? I just can't wait to get to day 5 so I can get this started! Let me know what your doctor says!

Hello! I am new to this site and would LOVE TTC buddies. I was diagnosed in 2005 with pcos, have never had regular periods but have managed to get preg 4 times (m/c once) I am waiting to start myfirst round of clomid 50 mg days 5-9. I've never taken it before but am hopeful it works and FAST!

Currently taking Provera to induce a period and the waitin is KILLING me!! I have 7 more days on it and if all goes well should be taking first clomid by the end of November!

Who's taken clomid before? Any side effects? I have heard horror stories about hot flashes, moodiness, etc.

Thanks for reading and much luck to you all <3

I took 12 rounds of Clomid... never had any symptoms... but everyone is different. I was taking 100mg a day cd 3-7 or 4-8 (on my IUI cycle)

Well, I have PCOS, been TTC for a little over 2 years. I am 26 and have also had 2 LEEPs, so I have very small amount of CM as well as a lot of scar tissue. Just did my first round of IUI with Clomid, an HCG trigger and now on progesterone suppositories. 8 dp IUI and my Beta is next Wed!!

Ohh thanks for the replys pps :) Yes it has been confirmed, so I hope they will just put me straight on it!! I didn't used to have regular p's but I have been regular'ish, couple v days out, for the past 3 months. I'm just waiting for my appointment through from my gyno to see me so I realy hope it doesn't take long! I have heard that progestrone can help prevent miscarriage so I realy wan to get some but my doc won't give me any yet n some progestrone can b dangous so need to find a place to get the proper stuff from, does anyone no where I could get it from? Thank you all for the replys, :) :) :) lots of :dust: to us all xxxx

Ohh thanks for the replys pps :) Yes it has been confirmed, so I hope they will just put me straight on it!! I didn't used to have regular p's but I have been regular'ish, couple v days out, for the past 3 months. I'm just waiting for my appointment through from my gyno to see me so I realy hope it doesn't take long! I have heard that progestrone can help prevent miscarriage so I realy wan to get some but my doc won't give me any yet n some progestrone can b dangous so need to find a place to get the proper stuff from, does anyone no where I could get it from? Thank you all for the replys, :) :) :) lots of :dust: to us all xxxx

I don't know about any otc meds that are good, but I was put on Crinone with my reg gyno. And with my RE, I was given a compound of 100mg of Progesterone

Hi there ... I also have pcos and I would love some ttc buddies !! :D .. I am going to the Drs tomorrow to get the to get the ball rolling in getting some help ... we have been ttc for 14 months

Doctor told us we really needed to try in order for us to ever become pregnant.

I don't know about any otc meds that are good, but I was put on Crinone with my reg gyno. And with my RE, I was given a compound of 100mg of Progesterone

I know this post is old but I was wondering if you could help? I see you have twins on the way congrats!!!! I just found out I have a mild case PCOS 6 months ago. I was given Metformin, didn't work to well for me so my OB switched me to a Compound Progestrone. I was wanting to know how it worked for you I have been ttc for 1 1/2 now I'm hoping this will help I have a follow up in 3 months to see if it helped & then My OB will start me on Clomid. Any input with help? Thank you
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->