looking like tww earlier than planned :) anyone fancy buddying for couple of weeks :)

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi ladies , we are ttc 1st month for our last little addition to our family. I am 37 so hope we get sticky been soon. Well I've been keeping a really good eye on my cycle for a couple of months and I've been spot on 28 days with od being day 14. I've used opk bbt and monitoring ewcm. I have boys so we thought we would try and pink sway just for fun. I would be just as happy with a blue bundle but I know my boys would love a little sister so we though we will have a go..
The plan was to dtd quite a lot up to 3 days b4 ovulation. I expected to ovulate in 3 days time but yesterday afternoon I started to feel a jabbing pain in my side so I did opk again in the afternoon and got smiley face ! It was negative that morning. I took my temp and it had gone up from 36.5 to 37.4 and is still that today so I'm guessing I have ovulated !! 4 days earlier that I expected lol.. So much for trying to stop dtd 3 days before haha. Last time was yesterday morning.. Oh well here I am we will see what happens any Bfp is a miiricle and a blessing so fingers crossed xx

Oh and I'm having quite uncomfortable cramps at the lower part of stomach, just wondered if anyone else experiences this , it's like my stomach is very tender. I know it's definayely around my womb as have mc in 2012 and remember the location of it. Anyway good luck ladies and

Baby dust to you all

Apple ️xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"