Looks like 3rd m/c now has anyone heard of the following consultants?

Barneyboo

Mummy of 2 beauty's
Reaction score
:cry:You may/may not have seen but its looking like my 3rd m/c anyways I have been given the following consultants names!

Has anyone heard of them or has any advice?

Mr Michael Mareash - The Alexandra Cheadle/Spire Manchester

Dr Angela Railton - Spire Manchester

Mr Johnathon Broome - Beaumont hosp - Bolton

I'm so sorry hon. I didn't know. I hope that you are doing OK. Message me if you need to talk. :hug:

Bumpety Bump!

anyone heard of the above consultants?

i am not in your area so i cant help with the consultants....but wanted to let you know i am sorry to hear your news:hug:
i have had two m/c but neither investigated so i dont even really have any advice to offer?I guess any consultant is better than no consultant but it would be good to have some reccomendations-are there any area boards on b and b?maybe you could ask there?

Thanks for replying I haven't seen any it was just a long shot really these are the ones I have been offered because of where I live but I would be willing to travel anywhere for one that has a fab reputation...

may be worth asking in the lttc section?hope you get some answers,its a big step,going to a consultant can understand why you want to make an informed decision-let me know how you get on
:hug:

i am so so sorry.....i'm not in the Manchester area.....i hope you get the best one though....

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->