Looks like I may be on my way here soon :)

Destiny08

Reaction score
Hi,
So I currently seem to be miscarrying my second, after 3 years of trying (I'm 9 weeks)

And thought it would be a good idea to stop by here to ask some people who have been through it. How do you find the strength to go on and try again? I had finally given up on the idea of having a second child and was just...carrying on without thinking of TTC, when I got pregnant. I kind of felt like it was doomed from the start, because I don't know, i guess I'm just a bit negative about it now!

I'm just...not sure I can go through the stress again. I had bleeding at 11 weeks with my daughter, but they couldn't find a reason for it and other than pre-eclampsia, that pregnancy was fine. I thought at the time I was miscarrying, and then when it started again this time, I had hope that maybe it was the same thing again, but for a few reasons, I've now lost that hope (I'll have a scan on Tuesday to confirm)

Simply TRYING for a baby for me was stressful. But i desperately want to have another child!

Sorry for the vent. Just hoping someone here can give me some strength to get through this and carry on. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->