Looks like I'm now back to stay...for a while at least

My children are 13 months a part i would of loved to wait 3 years but to see them now melts my heart!! 3 years is a good number they will still be pretty close!!!

Hi,

I'm doing well....apart from the terrible-two-temper-tantrums that I have to deal with these days! :dohh::wacko:

According to MyMonthlyCycles I am currently on CD15 and will O tomorrow. I've read that when trying to conceive a girl you need to do it 2-3 days before you O. We did, so we'll see what happens this month.

What do think your chances are of getting a BFP this month?

can't wait to hear about your cycle! Mine was a no-go. Still having 9 day luteal phase. (from breastfeeding i guess) My LO is 17 months now and I plan to wean her in the next month so I am sure my chance of concieving will go up a little then. We found out that DD (2) has celiac/gluten intolerance (as do I). In the process of finding out who else has it so it is good that I am not pg yet, as this is stressful! (it is an auto immune disorder where your body attacks gluten which is in wheat, rye, barley, oats- pretty much everything!)

Ah sorry to hear about your short luteal phase, I have absolutely no idea what the length of mine is :blush:

If I'm pg then I should be able to test by next week Saturday. Luckily I'm so busy with the weightloss program that I started on two weeks ago, that it's taken my mind off this completely.

I'm constantly planning for the next day's meals and when I'm going to be doing which training etc.

Good luck with your finding out who's also gluten intollerent! I have to go put Janu to bed now for an afternoon nap, he's getting very distructive because of being soooo tired.

Chat again soon!

Hi Rachel,

Seems like I'm off the TCC forum....look at my other post. :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/948099-oh-my-world-did-not-expect-so-early.html

CONGRATS MAMA!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't expect it this quick for you. I guess it happens faster when you aren't obsessing over it huh? CONGRATS....sooo exciting!!!

hi again,

thanks but unfortunately i'm back in the race....lost this one over the weekend and then had a d&c on Tuesday. :cry:

But I've done my crying and have accepted the fact that the decision is not mine, the dear Lord knows best.

We'll keep on trying. Just a pity that until AF starts again I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle....and the gyne said that I could fall pregnant even before my next AF!!!

How are you doing?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! I just came over here to tell you i wanted to join whatever expecting group you were on...got my BFP today but not quite as exciting tell you given what you are going through:( I am so so so sorry! Praying for you! you are MUCH more fertile right after M/c so I would not prevent!

Yeah, congratulations!!! Sooo happy for you! :happydance::happydance:

Yip everybody says that one is very fertile after d&c, will just have to keep trying.

What's your expected due date??

January 11th. They have not ruled out ectopic completely yet- haven't seen a baby yet but saw a sac in the uterus friday. Have a repeat ultrasound monday the 21st. My progesterone is VERY low like 8.46 so they are very worried about that. How are you doing?

Oh my, that's not good. Why are they suspecting an etopic? I don't really know anything about progesterone levels. :blush:

I will pray that there's is absolutely nothing wrong with your pregnancy and that the Lord will keep you safe from anything that might go wrong.

By when will you know more?

I am high risk for ectopic because I had to tubal reversal. Once you have scar tissue in there, it can make the baby implant there.

I will know something about the scan monday, and get my blood work back tuesday. I am very nervous!

Progesterone is suppose to be over 20. More like 40. They aren't happy at all about mine :(

Oh my, that is stressful! Well I'll keep you in my prayers that you only get good news on Monday. Please let me know what's the outcome of the scan and tests! Lots of big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not sure if you ever check this message but I basically quit getting on B&B but got on here and realized i never replied....YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I am doing great, baby is doing great. Are you having a boy or girl?

Hi,

Same here, I have not been on here in ages! Got too much work to do.... Just been for a scan yesterday and the gyne said that this little one is going to be in bigger than my last, and he was big! He was 8.9lbs.

All is going well, had a few really bad weeks a while ago, was feeling very sick and extremely tired, but that seems to be better now.

How are things going on your side? I see you are on the 'home stretch' already!

Oh yes, and I'm having yet another little boy! You?

Are you on facebook? I'm on there more regularly, I'll send you my details then we can connect there.

hi just thought i would bump in on this one and say i ahve a 8 year old and a 17 year old nearly 9 and 18 and it was a lovely age gap, when they are older they like to play mommy or daddy and help its soo sweet sometimes, i dont believe in age gaps , me and my brother have 4 years in between us and i dont know where i would have been without my big brother in my life growing up , i think the benefits far out weigh the the non benefits, huge bags of :dust to all TTC x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->