looks like it cud be over for me :O(

littlejen

Reaction score
well at about 9pm last nite i started to bleed ( no cramps) just fresh red blood.. but not a lot of it.. i rang doctor he told me to ring my GPin the morning.. at about 10pm i went to thr bathroom and RED BLOOD was just pouring out of me.. i put a sanitry towel on and went straight to hospital.( i live literally about 3 mins away from hospital)

By the time i got to the hospital i had filled the sanitry towel and had to ask reception for another one..

i got put in a side room and steve and i were left on our own for nearly half hr before a nurse came into to take my BP.. by now the bleeding had slowed down.. they told me a gyny wud come and see me in about 1 hrs time..

Gyny finally came.. really nice man.. he checked BP which was now alot lower than it was when i first arrived.. told me he was gonna examine me.. i told him the bleeding had gone back to pale pink spotting.. he examined me and cudnt find NO BLOOD.. and let me come home..

ive got an emergency scan @ 8am (uk time this morning)

since ive been home the bleeding has come back.. although not to heavy its still red

i really beleive it cud be over for me

Babe dont worry at allll!
Oct 7th, i was at a christening on the dancefloor and red blood litrall gushed ll over the floor, it was horrific, then again in the emergency room, they told me i had lost the baby and to cum bk next day. next day during an internal of sum kind, they found my lil baby, heart beat healthier than ever, since then ive bled a few more tyms, rerli heavy, once even treakle like thick brown blood! but babies always been healthy at my checks!

littlejen, hey hun, keep your chin up and try to stay positive. at least you're not having any cramps so that could be a good sign...just think good thoughts until you can see ur doctor in the morning. stress could make the situation worse. I hope all goes well:hugs:

Hi babe :hugs:

When I was 11 weeks I was asleep on the sofa, I woke up and was horrified as I felt so wet......I rushed to the toilet and there it was, loads of fresh blood. I paniced and phone Paul and he told me to call the GP (Paul works 3 hours away, so I was all alone, my sister was away for the day too) I then had huge clots, and I mean huge. By the time I got to my Doctor's she told me to sit down and I told her I couldn't as I had a huge clot there I could feel it. My skirt was drenched even tho I had a pad on (luckily it was black) I had to rush out to the toilet during the appoinment as I could feel it starting to come down my leg :shock: In the toilet, I passed what I thought must have been the baby :cry: The Doctor sent me home but meanwhile was phoning the EPU to get me a scan first thing in the morning.......

Well when Paul eventually got home, the bleeding had not eased up this was a total of 5 hrs by now, so we went to A&E, I was examined, my cervix was closed from what they could see, my blood pressure plumbeted (which is a sign of blood loss) and no one would give me any sign of hope. The only thing I had on my side, was I did not have any cramps.

Then about 12-14hrs after this all started, I got the hiccups....and that was it, I just knew I was still pregnant!!! Everyone tried to calm me down as they was so worried I was heading for a fall :(

I had a scan first thing in the morning, and there was Alfie jumping about completely oblivious to it all, and there he is now in my siggy below!

Don't give up hope babe, the fact your bleeding has eased is brilliant, the fact you have no clots and no pain is also great!! Bleeding is very common in pregnancy believe it or not, and my GP said, she has been shocked at the amount of women that she could not give hope to that have carried full term.

Don't give up babe, and try to keep that chin up.......the bleeding lasted for 3 weeks for me.

Have you got any daily occurrance with bubs, like I did with the hiccups, that was when I knew he was OK!?

I wish you all the luck in the world with your scan babe, and I bet s/he is laying back just watching everything go on! :hugs:x

oh i hope everything is ok sweety. Goodluck at the scan. rememeber we are here for you if you ever need to talk, take care of yourself xxx

:hugs:Good luck hun I really hope & pray everything is ok :hugs:

LittleJen, I hope you'll be ok hun! Keep your head up!

Hi Jen - to try and keep things positive I do know that some women have been known to bleed (even red blood and a lot of it) in pregnancy and they have in turn had a wonderful and healthy baby. Every woman is different and even with todays medical knowledge they can't say anything is for sure unless they have conclusive proof.

Sending all my love and strength to you!

Jen hope everything is ok and all went well for you today when you had your scan. My thoughts are with you xXx

Good Luck and Prayers are coming your way everything is fine

I had a doctor tell me that his wife got her periods when she was pregnant and its not that uncommon. I know it must be stressful for you right now but don't lose hope just yet. I'll say a couple prayers for you.

goodluck little jen i know your scan is in less han 2 hours, im thinking of you ans were all here for you:hugs:

Hi Jen, any news yet?

I keep checking this thread to see how it went!

xx

Jen has posted an update.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/15583-back-my-scan-update.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->