LOOKS Pos, but dont think Im having ovulations sympts.... Whatdya think?

HunnieBee83

Praying4aMiracle
Reaction score
What do ya girls think? It's ALOT darker than my other ones, BUT like I've said, I dont have any sympts. Im getting excited, but worried its for nothing!!!

THX loves!

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 30
If I'm right thats a walgreen opk right? mine look the same the last two days but no temps shift yet so I'm unsure of how good these test are..good luck I hope its O time for you..

hi that looks like a neg to me , but looks like its very close to a + so id get bedding if i were u :) id say will be + in the next day/2
good luck :)

Hey Nicole, it's a CVS OPK actually, lol!! Im not sure what my temping says, I just started yesterday. It was a 95.04 yesterday, and a 95.06 today. How can I link my Chart to my siggy? I can't figure it out!!!

lol they must be the same opk..
if your charting with FF go to sharing then click on ticker make a ticker then copy and paste the URL into you siggy or go to sharing click home page set up and copy and paste the link you see there into your siggy!

THANKS!!!! I meant to tell you, I think you are one hell of a strong lady!!!! 8 kids, and TTC your 9th. Girl, I'd go crazy!!! How do you do it?!?!?!?!?! LOL!

HAHAHA..I don't know some days how I do it..I just know I wouldnt trade it for anything..

what cycle day are you one? I take it you are on on af so you need to log your af so you chart will be right!

I honestly have no idea. I just started recording stuff the other day. :af: hasn't came since Dec. Im all kinds of confused, so Im just winging it!!!!!!

I think it looks CLOSE but I don't think it's positive yet. I've heard that at least half of the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for it to be a real positive. But definitely start bding if you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->