Loose bowels still!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by leigh568, Nov 16, 2011.

1. leigh568

leigh568 Mummy of 3 + expecting #4

Hi all,

Bit of advice needed I have had diarrhea for 2 weeks now and am starting to worry that I shouldn't have had it that long. I also had a show 2 weeks ago and initially thought things were getting going but here I still am. A week and half ago I had my cervix checked and there was no development but still having the diarrhea and slight back cramps. Getting sick of it now lol. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks x

2. Daisy1986

Daisy1986 Well-Known Member

Sorry, i'm not much help as I'm not as far along as you but I do suffer from IBS and know that any hormone change can trigger it. It might just be your body reacting the impending labour but wouldn't hurt to give your GP a ring and see what they suggest...you might be able to take something for it. Make sure you stay hydrated, those blackcurrant rehydration sachets from the chemist are great and safe to take during pregnancy.
    Have a think if any foods are making it worse too...i've had to completely cut out all tomatoes and chocolate x