Loosing my plug?!?!?!

courtney89

Reaction score
ok so i went to go pee. and when i wiped i noticed that i have some thick,stretchy,gooy stuff that looks like mucus/snot. It had white blotches in it kinda like snot. Is this my plug or just discharge?? I would REALLY appriciate feed back on this one girls.

Thank you all in advance:flower:

I'm not sure tbh hun,but i lost what the mw's "thought" was my mucus plug with dd1 around 32 ish weeks and it was kinda greeny..looked like snot(soz if tmi)
I am actually losing lil bits of greeny discharge every now again at the mo..Did it have nay blood in it at all??
xx xx

I'm not sure tbh hun,but i lost what the mw's "thought" was my mucus plug with dd1 around 32 ish weeks and it was kinda greeny..looked like snot(soz if tmi)
I am actually losing lil bits of greeny discharge every now again at the mo..Did it have nay blood in it at all??
xx xx

Nope no blood. Just very thick and snotty looking. It was mostly white with just a little bit of clear.

Hmm i think its prob just discharge then hun tbh
HTH
xx xx

i wouldnt worry too much about it if theres no blood!!..

sometimes you can lose parts of your plug but it grows back again.. or it could just be a bit of discharge.. i have it now and again too!!.. xx

i wouldnt worry too much about it if theres no blood!!..

sometimes you can lose parts of your plug but it grows back again.. or it could just be a bit of discharge.. i have it now and again too!!.. xx

Yea im just gonna keep a close look out :thumbup:. I have an appointment on Feb 3 so I will let my doctor know and may have her check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->